Gaming How to fix Fire Emblem Fates?

LightningGears

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What patches do I need to fix the removed content, change the NoA localization to the direct fan one, and remove the English voice acting for Japanese?
Basically, how do I fix the terrible localization by NoA?

LightningGears

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes of course. Name is Fire Emblem: If
And does it have the special edition with all three paths in one game? And is there a translation for that version with all paths? Sorry I'm asking so many questions, I haven't even gotten my 3DS in the mail yet so I can't just pull this up.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
And does it have the special edition with all three paths in one game? And is there a translation for that version with all paths? Sorry I'm asking so many questions, I haven't even gotten my 3DS in the mail yet so I can't just pull this up.
I have no idea about that, sorry. I just have the North American release XD

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Just go to "that iso site" .. if you don't know what I'm talking about well it's very easy to find with Google anyways. You're not allowed to link to games here, not even thru PM so I can't help you more than that.

I should tell you however, that I have downloaded a cia from that site that has all three paths, has Japanese voice acting, is uncensored and has re-translated most of the game (the translation is still on-going but there's very little text missing so it's not a problem at all - Mostly irrelevant stuff). The DLC was included in the thread from which I downloaded it from, and all of the DLC is translated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."