Hacking how to DISC flash my xbox

loop04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will DISC flashing my drive let me play back up games in an easy way without having to hack my whole xbox, and if it does how do i do it?

loop04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nujui said:
Look up the JungleFlasher Guide, it pretty much explains a lot about dvd hacking.

But the tutorial is extremely long and complex I'm just a begginer and have no idea where to even start when i look at this guide.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I'd suggest you send it to someone who can do it for you or something, because modding the 360 isn't like the Wii or PSP where you can install shit without having to open it.

loop04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
Well I'd suggest you send it to someone who can do it for you or something, because modding the 360 isn't like the Wii or PSP where you can install shit without having to open it.

But there's gotta be a tutorial that explains to someone like me how to do this.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Well All I know is that,
you need to take out the DVD drive
connect it to your PC
get keys or something,
then reflash it with hacked drive firmware.

The complicated part is knowing which drive you have and which applications or procedure you have to use.

Bear in mind I actually don't have any idea how to do it, I only had a "friend" do mine and that's what he did.

loop04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so to flash my xbox i basically have to take it completely appart and plug my computer into it with an SATA cable and do the whole jungle flash thing am i right? And also how do i find out which driver i have?

neotank19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Jungle flasher guide is like a flow chart. It takes you step by step through what you need to do. Looking at the drive when it is opened can give you a basic idea. In the jungleflasher giude there is a picture that shows you which it is. But you won't know for sure untill you open it up, which is pretty easy btw.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loop04 said:
Nujui said:
Look up the JungleFlasher Guide, it pretty much explains a lot about dvd hacking.

But the tutorial is extremely long and complex I'm just a begginer and have no idea where to even start when i look at this guide.
It truly isn't that hard. You have to read the guide carefully. It's one of THE best guides out there. I thought that it would be hard to hack my Hitachi, it wasn't. Took me about 10 mins (Minus the time were I didn't understand the mode b part)

And you can always go onto their irc channel if you run into any problems.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If I do flash it, what are the chances of me getting banned if all i do is play copied games?

If you check your back ups with ABGX making sure it's all green and burning them on good media ie. Verbatim DL's at 2.4x speed, the chances of getting a ban is slim.

There still is a very small chance of getting banned.
Just be somewhat extra careful when playing back ups.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.