OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hi everybody !

i'm using wiiflow with a theme that i made myself , and i'd like to have a forwarder matching with my theme.
How can i do to modify an existing one ?
i mean changing images , animated if possible.

Or even how to create one ?

I need the most simple way to do this , as i'm not a pro for coding ^^
(but i can easily follow a good tutorial
wink.gif
)

thx in advance.

JQE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
illinialex24 said:
Yeah, I would like to make my own for VBAWii and possibly for GeckOS 1.9

I think I might know however
wink.gif

I think the .dol to .wad converter has some functionality to change images
smile.gif

you could use wadder... it lets you change the images in a channel and icon and add whatever dol you want (like a forwarder.)

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, nothing like a forwarder. It actually puts the .dol in the .wad, meaning it takes up more space and may not work if there are other files necessary for the homebrew (not 100% sure on that last one, was told by someone, never tried it). A forwarder takes a tiny .dol file and puts it in the wad. this small .dol loads the chosen .dol from sd card, meaning the actual large app is on the SD card, not wasting space on Wii system memory. Wadder could be used to create a forwarder though. just take an existing one and use it as base wad, then change images and stuff.

JQE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SifJar said:
No, nothing like a forwarder. It actually puts the .dol in the .wad, meaning it takes up more space and may not work if there are other files necessary for the homebrew (not 100% sure on that last one, was told by someone, never tried it). A forwarder takes a tiny .dol file and puts it in the wad. this small .dol loads the chosen .dol from sd card, meaning the actual large app is on the SD card, not wasting space on Wii system memory. Wadder could be used to create a forwarder though. just take an existing one and use it as base wad, then change images and stuff.

I am not sure what you are saying.. But my comment was stating that you add a forwarder dol to a wad, and change the images. This would give you a new forwarder channel. I have made a few...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night