Hacking How to contact codejunkies?

Bowl0l

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Minor Update:

Received reply from FB that codejunkies will send the correct item today.

I will try using the PowerTags and confirm how much read/write cycles pass before it breaks.

@g00s3y, PowerTags being rewritable is one feature i cannot miss.

@RemixDeluxe, can you recommend an online seller for N2 Elite that ships to Malaysia?

Last edited by Bowl0l,

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say the N2 Elite is better then my Powertag method, but then again expect to pay $50 for one (or $75+ if you buy from somewhere reliable).

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minor Update:

Received reply from FB that codejunkies will send the correct item today.

I will try using the PowerTags and confirm how much read/write cycles pass before it breaks.

@g00s3y, PowerTags being rewritable is one feature i cannot miss.

@RemixDeluxe, can you recommend an online seller for N2 Elite that ships to Malaysia?
I live in the US. That's on you to contact the merchant and work it out with them and find out if there will be issues with customs. I don't know your country or how it would handle foreign packages.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this, I've been trying to reach the by email for the last month. Saw your post and hit them up on FaceBook with the same message I was emailing them. Got a reply in less than a day and am currently working with them. I don't normally think of FaceBook as a valid channel for support.

Reactions: Bowl0l

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update on my Situation regarding my purchase of the Powersaves Pro+, after winning the fight against Datel because they refused to respond to the claim on PayPal after it was escalated because its been 2 months since I ordered the product PayPal sided with me refunding my over $60 I paid originally. Upon opening my mailbox this morning I find a package containing the product I just finished getting refunded. In other words, it's been a good day lol.

Bowl0l

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Update on my Situation regarding my purchase of the Powersaves Pro+, after winning the fight against Datel because they refused to respond to the claim on PayPal after it was escalated because its been 2 months since I ordered the product PayPal sided with me refunding my over $60 I paid originally. Upon opening my mailbox this morning I find a package containing the product I just finished getting refunded. In other words, it's been a good day lol.
Will you consider paying back Datel? I believe you can request Datel to send a PayPal invoice to you.
Don't punish Datel because of Royal Mail poor service.
They didn't bother to ring my doorbell and placed my package on top the mailbox.

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have a headquarters in Clearwater, FL and at the time it was next to my college I attended and they allowed me to take a tour of the place. Its not as impressive as it sounds but it was still cool to meet the people behind the support.

Are you sure it's the same company as the one owned by Datel? There is a Code Junkies Inc in Lutz Florida but as far as I know it's not the same people. I'm asking because I'm from Florida.

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will you consider paying back Datel? I believe you can request Datel to send a PayPal invoice to you.
Don't punish Datel because of Royal Mail poor service.
They didn't bother to ring my doorbell and placed my package on top the mailbox.
I would consider it but its not really acceptable how they treated the whole situation, If they are the ones who deal with Royal Mail and they know how long it takes for things to get done they should be in touch with their customers. Anything from an email with a tracking number, a note, some kind of warning to say how long should be expected before what you purchased from them to arrive but I received not a damn thing. If not any of that when I asked PayPal to help contact them for a tracking number so I could check for progress on the package before I asked for a refund and I waited weeks before escalating the claim for a refund because it didnt look like I was getting what I paid for. If I wasnt going to be receiving the product they had over a month to respond and PayPal actually tried to call them but obviously nothing was determined from the call. The way I look at is they had more than enough time to do something about the situation and not one person working for Datel had the time to say a damn thing so If paypal determined I should be refunded for my trouble than I shouldnt have to pay them back for the product because until today I had no clue it was even being sent until it got here.

Bowl0l

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@Ignisflame, I'm certain that the Royal Mail shipping service that codejunkies used doesn't have a tracking number.
You can check your package to confirm.

I agree that everyone should consider another seller. Royal Mail service is bad...

Last edited by Bowl0l,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure it's the same company as the one owned by Datel? There is a Code Junkies Inc in Lutz Florida but as far as I know it's not the same people. I'm asking because I'm from Florida.
I assumed datel was the corporation and codejunkies is their domain/website. I'm not familiar with any other locations but I do know they originate somewhere in Europe. I forget the exacts.

Bowl0l

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Minor Update:

No feedback from codejunkies whether they had sent the items or not. Their CS is non-existing.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this, I've been trying to reach the by email for the last month. Saw your post and hit them up on FaceBook with the same message I was emailing them. Got a reply in less than a day and am currently working with them. I don't normally think of FaceBook as a valid channel for support.
Update: After 9 days of discussion, they have recommended that I return my 5 month old product to the retailer it came from, but has yet to answer any of the questions I've asked about warranty. Projected outlook: grim.

Bowl0l

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Update: After 9 days of discussion, they have recommended that I return my 5 month old product to the retailer it came from, but has yet to answer any of the questions I've asked about warranty. Projected outlook: grim.
Did the webstore promised a one year warranty?
They will probably have to investigate on what's wrong with your hardware before they can answer you. Things got broken after 5 months doesn't seem like a manufacturing defect. They will probably try to find proof on mishandling of the product.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did the webstore promised a one year warranty?
They will probably have to investigate on what's wrong with your hardware before they can answer you. Things got broken after 5 months doesn't seem like a manufacturing defect. They will probably try to find proof on mishandling of the product.
Nope, can't find any warranty info anywhere. Not on their site, on the packaging, in the manual, nada. They avoid the question when I ask and just ask their own questions instead. Either way, the store is not responsible for the product, they only offer a limited return period so I know I won't get help through them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol