Hacking How to contact codejunkies?

Bowl0l

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Minor Update:
No feedback from codejunkies whether they had sent the items or not. Their CS is non-existing.

Edit 03:
Minor Update:
Received reply from FB that codejunkies will send the correct item today.

Chronology of events:
03 May 2017, Wednesday
Request support via webpage contact form
http://uk.codejunkies.com
04 May 2017, Thursday
Didn't receive any replies.
Proceed to request support via https://m.facebook.com/ARPowerSaves/
05 May 2017, Friday
Received reply through FB.
Shared more information to codejunkies through FB as requested.
09 May 2017, Tuesday
Received reply through FB that they will ship the correct item today.

Edit 02:
I got a response through Facebook https://m.facebook.com/ARPowerSaves/
It's a bit strange because I asked them to go through their email [email protected] to get more details but they insist to share info through Facebook.

Edit 01:
Besides a phone call, how do I contact codejunkies? They sent me the wrong product.
I have tried the following but I didn't get any replies after 24 hours:
Facebook, https://m.facebook.com/ARPowerSaves/
Twitter, @EuroCodejunkies and email [email protected]

All the contact forms in the webpage does nothing when the submit button is clicked.

How long does it take for codejunkies to respond?

Ordered:
PowerSaves Plus

Received:
PowerSaves for Amiibo

Bought PowerTags because Nintendo wants to lock DLC to understocked products.
BoTW is my first Zelda game so I want to complete everything. Ignoring Mario Kart Deluxe since I already owned the WiiU version.

Last edited by Bowl0l,

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States

Bowl0l

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Edited first post to include what item purchased.

Ordered:
PowerSaves Plus

Received:
PowerSaves for Amiibo

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Their service is awful. You're better off just reporting the payment if you're using Paypal or whatever the equivalent is for other methods of payment.

Bowl0l

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Their service is awful. You're better off just reporting the payment if you're using Paypal or whatever the equivalent is for other methods of payment.
I would contact my credit card company if they don't respond to me til this Sunday.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
now you can create your own ammibos of blackjack and hookers, right?
Yeh
But really i made a wolf link copy with my lab 's 3d printer and put an ntag in it
So it cost me about 2 bucks + 1 for the paint maybe :P
You can see it isn't an original side to sides but it look as good and at least it is diy xD

Last edited by Alkéryn,

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Minor Update:

I got a response through Facebook https://m.facebook.com/ARPowerSaves/
It's a bit strange because I asked them to go through their email [email protected] to get more details but they insist to share info through Facebook.

Edit 01:
Besides a phone call, how do I contact codejunkies? They sent me the wrong product.
I have tried the following but I didn't get any replies after 24 hours:
Facebook, https://m.facebook.com/ARPowerSaves/
Twitter, @EuroCodejunkies and email [email protected]

All the contact forms in the webpage does nothing when the submit button is clicked.

How long does it take for codejunkies to respond?

Ordered:
PowerSaves Plus

Received:
PowerSaves for Amiibo

Bought PowerTags because Nintendo wants to lock DLC to understocked products.
BoTW is my first Zelda game so I want to complete everything. Ignoring Mario Kart Deluxe since I already owned the WiiU version.
Hey at least you got something, I ordered the same thing almost 2 months ago and to this day I still havent got shit, I am currently in an escalated claim with paypal to get my money back because Datel refuses to respond and there is no direct way to contact them. It wouldnt be too big of a deal but the simple €35 is a whopping nearly $75 canadian. losing that much money and getting absolutely nothing is not how I wanna go about that shit. I could buy the N2 Elite for that much money

Last edited by LordIgnis,

Bowl0l

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey at least you got something, I ordered the same thing almost 2 months ago and to this day I still havent got shit, I am currently in an escalated claim with paypal to get my money back because Datel refuses to respond and there is no direct way to contact them. It wouldnt be too big of a deal but the simple €35 is a whopping nearly $75 canadian. losing that much money and getting absolutely nothing is not how I wanna go about that shit. I could buy the N2 Elite for that much money
Try messaging them through Facebook. But I think they are waiting til 2 months because Royal Mail is very slow. I once received my shipping after 3 months.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have a headquarters in Clearwater, FL and at the time it was next to my college I attended and they allowed me to take a tour of the place. Its not as impressive as it sounds but it was still cool to meet the people behind the support.

Bowl0l

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
this is what you get for ordering from Malaysia mate. :)
Yup. Getting my order partially fulfilled is better than codejunkies sending nothing to a Canadian. Hopefully they can sort things out for us.
They have a headquarters in Clearwater, FL and at the time it was next to my college I attended and they allowed me to take a tour of the place. Its not as impressive as it sounds but it was still cool to meet the people behind the support.
Did they share if the support includes through email? If the email have been abandoned, they should update their info in the webpage.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup. Getting my order partially fulfilled is better than codejunkies sending nothing to a Canadian. Hopefully they can sort things out for us.
Did they share if the support includes through email? If the email have been abandoned, they should update their info in the webpage.
The event I described was from over 1 decade ago during the GameCube era. I've long since abandoned this company ever since they gave shit support for their powersaves on 3DS. They don't get my business again after that hot mess.

Bowl0l

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The event I described was from over 1 decade ago during the GameCube era. I've long since abandoned this company ever since they gave shit support for their powersaves on 3DS. They don't get my business again after that hot mess.
I wished I knew about that beforehand.. I would have bought ntags instead.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wished I knew about that beforehand.. I would have bought ntags instead.
Sure ntags is good if you dont mind spending money every time there is a new amiibo release. I recommend N2 Elite, it only cost me $50. It can store up to 200 amiibo at once and its reusable, not one time use like Ntags or whatever nonsense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt