Tutorial  Updated

How to change you music of you game! (LOADIINE ONLY!!!!)

I Picked SM3DW, And worked, so, i want to share with you this. :^)

1.-MAKE A COPY OF THE BFSTM YOU WANT TO MODIFY
Sounds silly, but if you want to recover you BFSTM

2.-Check where is Sound data in you Wii U Game
For example, In Mario 3D World:
sd:/wiiu/games/Mario 3D World/content/SoundData/stream/Redc_bgm_Athletic.k.32.dspadpcm.bfstm
I picked Redc_bgm_Athletic.k.32.dspadpcm.bfstm, so, i remplaced with Diggersby Land (Pokkén)
MAKE SURE TO RENAME WITH THE SAME NAME OF THE BFSTM YOU WANT TO MODIFY

3.- Create your BRSTM With BrawlBox, and convert to BFSTM
You can loop it.

4.- Test it with Loadiine. should work

FAQ:

My song is not playing!
R: You should not expand too much the BFSTM you want to remplace (MAX. 3/4 Min! (?) ) AND MAKE SURE TO RENAME WITH THE SAME NAME OF THE BFSTM YOU WANT TO MODIFY

My song works, but after a time, sounds corrupted!
R:Try to convert it again, or create the BRSTM/BFSTM Again, you did something wrong.

PD: Its my first tutorial :ha::ha::ha::ha:

Last edited by Alex4U,

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SDCafiine i think is a IP Injector
Well, SDCafiine can only be used for Smash 4 and Mii Maker, as they're the only two applications that have access to the SD card. What you're thinking of is SDCafiine's predecessor, Cafiine. Cafiine allows you to send files over TCP to be replaced on the fly.

Reactions: Alex4U
D

Deleted User

TCP Gecko is used as a RAM editor, allowing for cheat codes and debugging. Cafiine is used to replace files on the fly. For example, one thing you can do with Cafiine is send over custom music to replace the in-game music.

So you must replace the files before they get loaded to the RAM? It is timing dependent?

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you must replace the files before they get loaded to the RAM? It is timing dependent?
Don't worry about RAM or anything when using Cafiine. All you need to do is set up a file structure that mimics the disk's (example: /vol/x/thing.bfstm would be mirrored like this: /path/to/Caffine/cafiine_root/title ID here/vol/x/thing.bfstm), and when the file is loaded, it will be replaced by the one you have in position.

Hopefully that makes sense.

EDIT: I used since instead of sense. I'm an idiot! :rofl:

Last edited by Logan Pockrus,
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling on you