Gaming How to be good at Call of Duty.

Discover

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So a while back in 2009, I used to play Modern Warfare 2 with my friends. To get in the gaming realm, I purchased it. I started playing but failed in every single match. I actually had a reputation for being extremely bad at it. Whenever I played against my friends, I would be conquered. I wanted a change.
After much hardwork, I observed the way people played these type of games. I watched their finger movement.
I came up with a 10 simple ways on how to be god-like at these games:
1. ALWAYS run, never walk!
2. Take sharp turns around corners, then suddenly CROUCH!
3. ALWAYS reload when you can. ALWAYS.
4. If someone's shooting you, swerve from side to side to dodge the bullets!
5. ALWAYS carry a pistol as a secondary weapon. You can switch to it to run faster if you're using a heavy weapon.
6. When going up a stairs, GO UP SLOWLY AND CROUCH!
7. When going around a corner, AIM IN!
8. Set your sensitivity a tiny bit more than default.
9. When a chopper is out, STAY INSIDE ONLY!
10. If an enemy is about 2 meters or less away from you, DO NOT AIM IN!

Before I followed those steps, I was crap.
Now, I win 5 Free-For-All matches in a row.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Discover said:
1. ALWAYS run, never walk! generally yes, but not of you are using a heavy weapon and you know someone is near or you are going around a coner, as they take too long to get back into position after sprinting
2. Take sharp turns around corners, then suddenly CROUCH! only if you're using a heavy weapon, if you are using light weapons you'll want to sprint and jump around corners and DO NOT look down sights if they are close enough to you to kill from hip-fire
3. ALWAYS reload when you can. ALWAYS. only if you are sure the enemy is cleared and you need to get to cover before you start reloading, don't just keep advancing to reloading at the same time
4. If someone's shooting you, swerve from side to side to dodge the bullets! or better yet get the heck out of there and behind cover
5. ALWAYS carry a pistol as a secondary weapon. You can switch to it to run faster if you're using a heavy weapon.
6. When going up a stairs, GO UP SLOWLY AND CROUCH! why?
7. When going around a corner, AIM IN! when going around a corner, if you know it's a long corrider aim in, but if it's just a quick turn just look and use hipfire if you see someone
8. Set your sensitivity a tiny bit more than default. once you get used to your sensitivity bump it up one, and so on until you feel that you don't have enough accuracy (AFTER GETTING USED TO IT), then take it down 2
9. When a chopper is out, STAY INSIDE ONLY!
10. If an enemy is about 2 meters or less away from you, DO NOT AIM IN! hipfire works even farther with sub-machine guns
and this won't automatically make you god-like

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Discover said:
I came up with a 10 simple ways on how to be god-like at these games: God-like is NOT the right word for this.
1. ALWAYS run, never walk! But that conflicts your #6, doesn't it?
2. Take sharp turns around corners, then suddenly CROUCH! Unnecessary.
3. ALWAYS reload when you can. ALWAYS. It's not smart to have an enemy run in on you while you're reloading. You have to reload strategically.
4. If someone's shooting you, swerve from side to side to dodge the bullets! Or you can cover. Or go prone.
5. ALWAYS carry a pistol as a secondary weapon. You can switch to it to run faster if you're using a heavy weapon. What about ballistic knives? Or SMG/shotgun? All of the mentioned weapons don't slow you down.
6. When going up a stairs, GO UP SLOWLY AND CROUCH! Or better yet, just throw a flash/stun upstairs. Your tactic would likely kill you from claymores.
7. When going around a corner, AIM IN! Dumb idea. An enemy could be really close, and in that case hipfire is more efficient.
8. Set your sensitivity a tiny bit more than default. If you have good aim, it's beneficial to play at max sensitivity, as it allows you to turn/react quicker.
9. When a chopper is out, STAY INSIDE ONLY! Or better yet, just make a secondary class with anti-air missiles for when a plane comes.
10. If an enemy is about 2 meters or less away from you, DO NOT AIM IN! What about #7?

Smartpal

The Guitar Guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Yeah the more I play online the more I feel I'm getting better. Just achieved a rank up today.
biggrin.gif

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Discover said:
So a while back in 2009, I used to play Modern Warfare 2 with my friends. To get in the gaming realm, I purchased it. I started playing but failed in every single match. I actually had a reputation for being extremely bad at it. Whenever I played against my friends, I would be conquered. I wanted a change.
After much hardwork, I observed the way people played these type of games. I watched their finger movement.
1. ALWAYS run, never walk! Basic's.
2. Take sharp turns around corners, then suddenly CROUCH! Always good to throw a tactical grenade around a suspecting corner.
3. ALWAYS reload when you can. ALWAYS. I will add to this by, when reloading "lay down"
4. If someone's shooting you, swerve from side to side to dodge the bullets! this takes time to perfect you will be shooting while strafing learn to strafe and shoot one spot.
5. ALWAYS carry a pistol as a secondary weapon. You can switch to it to run faster if you're using a heavy weapon. I would agree with this if your primary is a heavy weapon, but in the case that you have a light primary i like to use crossbow/RPG
6. When going up a stairs, GO UP SLOWLY AND CROUCH! tactical grenade here also.
7. When going around a corner, AIM IN! +1
8. Set your sensitivity a tiny bit more than default. this is questionable, it makes you turn faster and such but when aiming at an enemy who is at a very long distance it's really hard not to over-aim/shoot because of the increase in turning speed. I use a decreased sensitivity because of that and it works really well.(at 2 on PS3)
9. When a chopper is out, STAY INSIDE ONLY! +1
10. If an enemy is about 2 meters or less away from you, DO NOT AIM IN!
+1

Before I followed those steps, I was crap.
Now, I win 5 Free-For-All matches in a row.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans