Hacking How the hell do you get NXE2GOD?

Paiuand

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Hello,
So my cousin has a XBOX360 and he told me there is a program to save disc games on your XBOX and you wont require the disc later, this program is called NXE2GOD. So i tried installing it for him but appreantly it needs JTAG/RGH which my cousin doesnt have and doesnt want to either. I also searched for Non-Jtag stuff but didnt find anything good. Now here is the thing: The place where i live, there are people which you pay and they install games, hack stuff, etc.... (And this is legit here+we dont wanna go to that place)
And he told me they can install NXE2GOD for you without JTAG/RGH how, i dont know.....
Any advice is appreaciated :D

Paiuand

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
No dude he wasnt lying, his friend showed us with a vid that he got it without JTAG.
He said, I got this from that guy

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
No one is saying you are, your simply been told what you are asking is not possible. Or if it is possible your cousins friend has some new hack that is not publicly released on the internet.

Current public knowledge is your need a JTAG or RGH hacked console to run unsigned code, multiple people have said that in this thread.

All I can suggest is you take your console to this local place and let them work their magic, you can then share whatever files you get so other people on here can try running it on a non modified Xbox 360 to confirm it works. Failing that get your cousins friend to take the console to this place if you don't want to.

If i'm wrong then fair enough, i'd like to be. I'm simply telling you what is public knowledge in regards to Xbox 360 hacking.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Np, besides, having a JTag or a RGH using NXE2GOD, its kinda outdated, you can simple extract the iso, and it will take less space and can be put everywhere as a folder, using ExIso ;D

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Anyone that claims to be able to pirate games on a completely unhacked console (except Dreamcast) is lying.
Do not believe those people.

Youtube is known to do EVERYTHING to get views.
This includes tricking people into believing you can pirate games on unhacked 360's.
Do not consult to youtube for hacking information.
Most videos are outdated quickly or are vague/manipulated.

The "non-JTAG" exploit/trick has been backed by MS for years.
Doing this WILL result in a ban (if you're even able to do it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE