How tall are you?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
6.3 feet or 1.92 meters, but it's been really long since I measured so it's most likely gone down a bit...

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm surprised by everyone's dick size here. Everyone is saying something between 5 and 6 feet, meanwhile I'm stuck here at 4 inches...
When people say 6 feet and 3 inches, that's one number, not two:rofl2:

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am aware. I think you completely misunderstood my joke
No, I completely got it. What I said was the opposite of a joke that has been a viral joke for years now with heights and lengths.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I am 6ft 5.

You can see I don't need ladders to paint or hang wallpaper.

IMG-20171012-WA0005.jpg

I was decorating my new son's room. He will be born one month from today.
Turned out nice:

20171013_152125.jpg

Being tall has it's advatages, but I'd rather be shorter. Everything is to small, nothing fits, I don't get to choose the nice clothes and shoes I want, I have to choose the only ones that fit.
Chairs are to small, can't fit in baths, sinks and kitchen counters are to low, cars are to small. I could go on all day.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being tall has it's advatages, but I'd rather be shorter. Everything is to small, nothing fits, I don't get to choose the nice clothes and shoes I want, I have to choose the only ones that fit.
Chairs are to small, can't fit in baths, sinks and kitchen counters are to low, cars are to small. I could go on all day.

I go through some of that, I think the worse is riding in cars, and there's always not enough leg space. Especially in long road trips, 9 times out of 10, my knees end up being on fire. Despite that, my dream height's 6'6", namely because Michael Jordan is/was 6'6", and I was, and still am, hugely into Space Jam. With height comes being more intimidating to other people, but it's negated for me because I'm fat, I just get the Fat Albert treatment. Not lately, surprisingly, I think because I'm wearing larger shirts that were handed down to me recently, hiding the blubber more. Or I just pass by people more easily, I don't know.

Reactions: T-hug

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol