Hacking How SONY patch ark and tv-n on fw 3.15 ? (noob question)

KyoMaxy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i would like to know what happens back there, and why we cant emulate psp and psx, justo for knowledge, thx

KyoMaxy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i want to know what sony did to patch tn-v, also if i have 2 vitas, one in 3.60 and other in 3.15 tn-v , can i put psx or psp games on henkaku vita then put the memory card in the tn-v vita and play games there?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i want to know what sony did to patch tn-v, also if i have 2 vitas, one in 3.60 and other in 3.15 tn-v , can i put psx or psp games on henkaku vita then put the memory card in the tn-v vita and play games there?
Once you put the memory card in the 3.60 system, you won't be able to use it on your 3.15 without updating to 3.60 or higher. And no, there isn't currently a way to play PSX or PSP via Henkaku.

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
Once you put the memory card in the 3.60 system, you won't be able to use it on your 3.15 without updating to 3.60 or higher. And no, there isn't currently a way to play PSX or PSP via Henkaku.

The way things are going people won't be hitting anymore roadblocks.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The way things are going people won't be hitting anymore roadblocks.
The way things are going, sure. But right here and now, you cannot do the things the OP was wanting. And saying otherwise will just end up confusing them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning