Gaming How should I organize my home menu?

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know this has been asked before but I don't really know if I like the suggestions I've seen... I would like to ask how I should organize my home menu, like folders, layout, etc. The reason I didn't like the suggestions I found is because I heavily run on muscle memory when it comes to organizing my menu. I would like a few folders to categorize but inside that folder I don't really "find" the app Everytime, I just know that "FBI is in this specific spot" or "settings is in the X folder and in the top right". So I would like a little categorizing like 5 max. Folders, a space for my custom badges, then some space for my favorite games and homebrew. Does anyone have some suggestions? By the way, I'm sorry if this is the wrong section, I'm not sure which one this belongs in.

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I used to organize mine either by color or either by franchise. You can put each franchise on a folder,etc. But usually i do the first two

hectorini

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It all comes down to what you want to do to your home menu.. It took me like 5 generations of home menus to finally look at and use one I really like :P
So, I just recommend playing around with it, being creative until you find something you really like. My home menu is organized with the folders on the top, and official Nintendo games on the bottom. I like it that way because the icons are not too small and I can store all my junk & homebrew applications in the folders up top.

Last edited by hectorini,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: