Homebrew How real is this? (Super Mario Sunshine mod)

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i've been waiting years for Nintendo to make a sequel or remake to the game. If they refuse to do it I'll look towards mods from various teams put together.

The music and level design is just amazing in this mod, I wanted to learn more about how much of it is done.

Also are there anymore Super Mario Sunshine mods like this? I'm willing to give things a try.

3bbb7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely looks real to me. The level textures and all that are awesome

it's just the actual game probably won't be possible. I'm sure adding new content into the game is much harder than just modifying levels, but idk

Would be awesome to play this if it was finished

WoJjTeK

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's actually a Super Mario Galaxy 2 mod. It was created when the Super Mario Sunshine model-importing tools were created. Basically it allowed to take a level from SMS and put it into SMG2. I guess they were planning to do some kind of Retro Galaxy using level from SMS. Unfortunately , the project was cancelled. Also, don't get your hopes up for FLUDD or anything like that, they've just imported the model to Super Mario Galaxy.
Visit Kuribo64 for more information :)

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely looks real to me. The level textures and all that are awesome

it's just the actual game probably won't be possible. I'm sure adding new content into the game is much harder than just modifying levels, but idk

Would be awesome to play this if it was finished
Is any of it playable? That's what I really wanna know.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's actually a Super Mario Galaxy 2 mod. It was created when the Super Mario Sunshine model-importing tools were created. Basically it allowed to take a level from SMS and put it into SMG2. I guess they were planning to do some kind of Retro Galaxy using level from SMS. Unfortunately , the project was cancelled. Also, don't get your hopes up for FLUDD or anything like that, they've just imported the model to Super Mario Galaxy.
Did any of the level mods get released before the cancelation? Whether its Super Mario Galaxy or Sunshine I'd like to give it a try myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies