Hacking How often is XBOX bans?

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I have talked about xbox modding and how I want to buy a console the problem isn't that I am afraid of breaking the console. I am afraid of getting banned too often. How often is the ban rate? What is the best stealth server? Is a KV a lot of money or is there another unban method? Also I might be planning on getting an XBOX that the disc drive can be flashed and then installing RGH so I can run homebrew and original xbox. Is this a good idea? Thanks!

veraci_00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's technically a way to connect (not sure if it still works), but it's where u send ur kv to another server that then sends a fresh, untouched kv to microsoft's servers. it costs like $30/day though which is outrageous.

Elizabethx90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, u can't connect to xbox live with an rgh, so technically u can't get banned with one.
You can via stealth services, but IMO, that's a waste of money, alongside having to buy new keyvaults too.

there's technically a way to connect (not sure if it still works), but it's where u send ur kv to another server that then sends a fresh, untouched kv to microsoft's servers. it costs like $30/day though which is outrageous.
It's $30 a week. http://xbls.ninja

veraci_00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure u'll get a dns error if u try connecting to xbox live now. I've tried connecting just to test it, and my system wouldn't connect to xbox live.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you really want to play on Xbox Live just get your console flashed. You'll have to burn the discs but they haven't done bannings with LT 3.0 (which is the firmware you would be getting) since it came out over 3 years ago, there's absolutely no reason to think theyd suddenly start doing them again since Xbox 360 is practically dead. Pretty sure they did such a great job even Microsoft couldn't tell you were on a flashed console even online that's why there were no bans.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

If someone were to set up a home server of sorts, is there any way they could do this themselves?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another option but would cost you more unless you know how to do all of it yourself is dual rgh/flashed where you switch between the two if you want to play online or swich to playing on hdd. But you'd still have to burn the discs for the flashed side to play online.

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another option but would cost you more unless you know how to do all of it yourself is dual rgh/flashed where you switch between the two if you want to play online or swich to playing on hdd. But you'd still have to burn the discs for the flashed side to play online.

Thats what I originally wanted, but I was told I couldn't go online on RGH then.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But why would you need to? You can go online on the flashed side. Of course if you have no desire to burn discs then that wouldn't work.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok you could have just said modding without duh I don't know you or what you like or don't like. I could care less about modding but if that's what floats your boat by all means.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.