How much have you helped Shoptemp?!

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Heh, seeing your amounts, I wish more people would buy through my ref-link.
frown.gif

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Total credit ever earned: $68.76. Total sale amount ever generated: $1375.2.

I think that's the most I'm going to get because I'm pretty sure all of my sales, were for Flashcards.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:

I think that's the most I'm going to get because I'm pretty sure all of my sales, were for Flashcards.
So, you're now selling those crappy bracelets. Sell something better, LOL.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:

damn you. I only have $1.60....

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no more helping....

QUOTE said:
Due to unfortunate circumstances, we have been forced to stop selling Nintendo DS flash carts. They remain visible on our website for reference only, but you cannot add them to your cart anymore (all "out of stock"). We will be expanding to other product ranges in the future in order to remain an attractive and enjoyable web shop. NOTE: ALL ORDERS THAT WERE PAID FOR WILL BE SHIPPED NORMALLY. If you were able to pay for your order, it will be shipped.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
haddad said:
no more helping....

QUOTE said:
Due to unfortunate circumstances, we have been forced to stop selling Nintendo DS flash carts. They remain visible on our website for reference only, but you cannot add them to your cart anymore (all "out of stock"). We will be expanding to other product ranges in the future in order to remain an attractive and enjoyable web shop. NOTE: ALL ORDERS THAT WERE PAID FOR WILL BE SHIPPED NORMALLY. If you were able to pay for your order, it will be shipped.
Really? We're still making money (I'm not since I'm still at 3.95, but still) because of SD cards, bracelets, and Dingoos.

Just saying that if I can buy a Dingoo off Shoptemp, I'm using someone's referral.

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Knyaz Vladimir said:
haddad said:
no more helping....

QUOTE said:
Really? We're still making money (I'm not since I'm still at 3.95, but still) because of SD cards, bracelets, and Dingoos.

Just saying that if I can buy a Dingoo off Shoptemp, I'm using someone's referral.

opps, i forget that shoptemp sells stuff other then flashcards lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: