Gaming How much did you pay for your PS Vita?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You didn't see my other comment where I told the guy I was joking. I guess that's two people I've gotten with this joke now... :P so, yeah, I was joking.

Edit: 3 people

Well you said something on the second page.
Like I can be assed to read past the first bro, i'm not made of time here.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I technically got mine for free, as my brother decided that I should have it because he wasn't using it. But he paid regular price at launch day (it wasn't a pre-launch Vita though), so about $249.99 for the the WiFi model, plus $29.99 for the 8GB card, $39.99 for a game that I probably won't play, and 5% tax (totalling at about $336).

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I paid $299+Tax for mine , its the 3G/WiFi Bundle w/ 8gb memory card. I think I got it at launch day, or maybe it was a day or 2 past it, I forgot. I got it with 0 games (never did redeem the 3g 1 month trial w/ free game voucher) then played PS1 via remote play, and little big planet (PSP version) with it until I purchased some games later on.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hello,
I just purchased a PS Vita, and I thought I got a pretty good deal

I paid, $235 au (215 US) for my Vita, Wifi + 3G (unlocked to any network).

after this, I was curious, how much did you pay for your PS Vita, and when did you purchase it?

~SONIC1 :)

WHAT!? WHERE!?

Btw my First Vita I bought it on Amazon $249.99 and a free 4GB Memory on Launch Day. Since then I have had like 4 Vitas

SoupaFace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure I got mine for $200 used on amazon but I know for sure that I got my 16GB mini memory stick for $70. All of which I got a little over a year ago now

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Bought mine secondhand 4 months after the release for €170 (about $226).
It's a Wifi model, but I never use or ever had the need to use 3G anyway.
With it came a 4GB Memory Card, Uncharted, protective pouch and sleeve, a screen protector, a bumper, sony earplugs and a case for 4 games.
So I guess I got a good deal.

I think I've actually played more on my Vita than my 3DS. Especially because of Persona 4 which took me about 170+ hours to almost 100% (got some achievements left) and Virtue's Last Rewards which took about 60 hours to 100%.
And I regularly use it as a browser. Mostly to look up a walkthrough if I'm stuck in some game on my other consoles.

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$180. Amazon Black Friday Deal for the White PS Vita. I wasn't even looking for one but at that price it was too hard to give up. Came with Assassins Creed Liberation, PS All Stars, 3 months of PS+, and a 4GB memory card.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Josh Lees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn all you guys. I paid $450 about a year ago in Australia. WiFi model with a 16gb card. Haven't used it much and just bought a 3DS. Selling my vita as soon as I figure out why eBay took my listing down (can you not sell online purchased games? Most of mine are off the store)

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got mine for free, thanks to a shipping error. They sent me my Saturn, and someone must have left a Vita in that box, so I got both :D .

Reactions: S0NlC1

thewarhammer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
...I bought mine second hand, paid R$600 (something about U$255). But as mine came with two games (P4G and Soul Sacrifice), a 16GB Memory Card and a better grip accessory, I guess it were a really good price (since the console costed me at least less then half the price. Even better if compare with the prices of the console and the games here in Brazil). But as I'm not that lucky, mine got the "charging freeze glitch"...although still almost normally playable. As I bought the Vita ONLY because of Ys: Celceta Sea of Trees, I don't bother (and I plan to buy a new one anyway...)...8D

Newoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$120
Assassins Creed bundle
White Ps Vita
8 gig memory card
Assassin Creed physical game.

P.S. I love craigslist.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
Technically free, as I won a ltd 3DS from club Nintendo and took my old one to Game to trade in on a day they were giving £70 vouchers if you traded in a console- I used my trade in money and voucher to get a vita with a 4gb memory card

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I got mine on launch day and had been paying it off for 3 months up until the day.
I forget how much it came to but iirc it was close to £300 but I got a lot off from store credit, trading in games and I got £60-70 off for trading in a PSP.
I got the Wifi model which is still in mint condition I'm extremely careful with it and it's well protected. Uncharted and an 8GB card.
The 8GB has done well as I only got the 32GB last week (then they announce the damn 64 ugh!).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: