Hardware How much did you pay for that Switch?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sighing!!! Not my point. You don't get it, do you? Here:

http://kotaku.com/new-gamestop-program-leads-employees-to-lie-to-customer-1791874332

http://businessethicscases.blogspot.com/2017/04/is-gamestop-ripping-off-its-customers.html

Facepalm. Look at the links! And please be nice! We are discuss here in peace and respect each others, ok ?
That's not my problem. GameStop isn't the only place to buy video games (people have a hard time understanding that) and it's also not the only place for employment. The only time I ever do give them my business is when publishers unfortunately give them preorder bonuses that are exclusive to them. It doesn't happen too often but they have a miraculous way of fucking that up too so yeah I'm not on their side but I also have expectations on how businesses operate. Should be out of business soon as digital distribution gets more popular.

Reactions: spotanjo3

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Sighing!!! Not my point. You don't get it, do you? Here:

http://kotaku.com/new-gamestop-program-leads-employees-to-lie-to-customer-1791874332

http://businessethicscases.blogspot.com/2017/04/is-gamestop-ripping-off-its-customers.html

Facepalm. Look at the links! And please be nice! We are discuss here in peace and respect each others, ok ?
Mate, you're preaching to the choir. I'm well aware that Gamestop rips people off. I'm more than aware that customers are lied to almost daily.

They get my business, only because I have card through them.

Last edited by Kioku,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not my problem. GameStop isn't the only place to buy video games (people have a hard time understanding that) and it's also not the only place for employment. The only time I ever do give them my business is when publishers unfortunately give them preorder bonuses that are exclusive to them. It doesn't happen too often but they have a miraculous way of fucking that up too so yeah I'm not on their side but I also have expectations on how businesses operate. Should be out of business soon as digital distribution gets more popular.

Right. Absolutely true.:grog: :)

Mate, you're preaching to the choir.

I said be nice! Ok ?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Talk about how much you paid for your switch, and what came with it.
Example, here's mine:
I got:
The whole Switch retail enchilada
Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Total cost: ~$160
I'm not sure if anyone else has jumped on this comment but I think I can smell a bit off bullshit here! I would like to see your receipt from Amazon to prove it? your telling us all you only paid 160 dollars for the Switch & Zelda Breath of Wild so newly released in a bundle?, that's only about £120.00 in the uk. No way I don't care who you are, no one would sell that bundle for that much unless there scamming.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: dpad_5678

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not sure if anyone else has jumped on this comment but I think I can smell a bit off bullshit here! I would like to see your receipt from Amazon to prove it? your telling us all you only paid 160 dollars for the Switch & Zelda Breath of Wild so newly released in a bundle?, that's only about £120.00 in the uk. No way I don't care who you are, no one would sell that bundle for that much unless there scamming.
As far as I can see the thread went something like that:

OP: Talk about how much you paid for your switch. Mine was <obvious troll that he wanted to brag about>

Others: (ignoring the troll) well, mine costed <...> and I also bought <...>

OP: But mine was so cheap, I am genius!

Others: (ignoring the OP completely) then I also got this game, and Pro controller, and etc.

OP: Why? I FAIL as a troll! Now I commit seppuku (never was seen again)

Others: (ignoring the OPs dead body) and I am preordering this and that, and etc...

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got mine for full price, got the two zelda limited edition bundles (master and regular), got bomberman, got a pro controller, and bought my girlfriend a switch as well. I've been putting back money since they first announced it, so I had enough in savings. Paid full price.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My uncle work for Nintendo so he give me a neon one for free plus a copy of Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. So I guess... 0.00$?
z9EmUmf.png

D

Deleted-355425

I'm waiting it out, its already started to drop in price in the UK with bundles etc. I will pick one up at xmas.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
As far as I can see the thread went something like that:

OP: Talk about how much you paid for your switch. Mine was <obvious troll that he wanted to brag about>

Others: (ignoring the troll) well, mine costed <...> and I also bought <...>

OP: But mine was so cheap, I am genius!

Others: (ignoring the OP completely) then I also got this game, and Pro controller, and etc.

OP: Why? I FAIL as a troll! Now I commit seppuku (never was seen again)

Others: (ignoring the OPs dead body) and I am preordering this and that, and etc...
Very well put, thanks! I cannot really see the point in what the troll has done and trying to achieve but I suppose I'm just as bad even replying to it, now I think about it. 5 pages on as well...wow that's going some!!

I will write my fantastic story down now to add to this great thread:

My longtime best friend that I used to share a house with through college days actually got a work placement at the end working @Nintendo Headquarters in Japan so he moved soon as they confirmed the job and of course it was Satoru Iwata that rang his mobile too confirm the position.. anyway its a very long story but to get to the point of all this he became best friends with Shigeru Miyamoto while working @Nintendo, the language barrier didn't matter to him because he can speak 10 different languages fluently so now he gets the first ever unit that actually goes though the production line and that's how he got hold of the Nintendo Switch so early and free of course also he got the first ever copy of Zelda Breath of Wild, this is a true story by the way! I'm getting an early copy of Mario Odyseey sent through the post next week so I shall let @supergamer368 know what its like, maybe I can get him a copy as well!

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol