Hardware How much can I sell my O3ds?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'd say 70-75 pounds if it's in great condition or even 85-90 if you got the box and warranty... Also, if it has CFW, you can't sell it (it's illegal), so uninstall it first before selling it.

Reactions: Yandere-chan

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I sold a pink small O3DS in perfect condition (repaired with ntrboot), box and all accessories two months ago for 70 € to Cex (which generally pay above average)

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I sold a pink small O3DS in perfect condition (repaired with ntrboot), box and all accessories two months ago for 70 € to Cex (which generally pay above average)
Such stores only give you about 2/3rds ~ 3/4ths of your used console's actual worth though, so if the OP wants to sell it online or something it would be more than that, around the price of a new O2DS pretty much if he has the box and everything...

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd say 70-75 pounds if it's in great condition or even 85-90 if you got the box and warranty... Also, if it has CFW, you can't sell it (it's illegal), so uninstall it first before selling it.
How much does a used O3DS usually usually go for? I'd say sell for a bit less than that so they can get rid of it quickly (but that's up to OP). The warranty may not be honored if it's purchased new. Some companies only honor warranties if you buy directly from an authorized seller with proof of purchase. I don't know if it's like that with consoles but sometimes it's like that with musical instruments and other kinds of electronics.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How much does a used O3DS usually usually go for? I'd say sell for a bit less than that so they can get rid of it quickly (but that's up to OP). The warranty may not be honored if it's purchased new. Some companies only honor warranties if you buy directly from an authorized seller with proof of purchase. I don't know if it's like that with consoles but sometimes it's like that with musical instruments and other kinds of electronics.
With consoles you just need the receipt and you get to use the warranty whenever you need it until it expires.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: