Hardware How much can I sell for?

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I have a New 3DS XL, with B9S installed, on 11.4. What do you think I can get out of it, money wise? I really want a Nintendo Switch, and since I've played a TON on 3ds games, I figured I could buy a switch with the money I got from the 3DS. (not fully pay for it). Would it be better to sell it on Ebay or just trade it in to gamestop and uninstall CFW? Thanks for any help

thealgorithm

Trophies
XP
Country
Depends on how many games you have for it as well. Usually on ebay, these are sold for approximately £100 or so. They are currently around £170 new. But obviously advertising that it has b9s installed may have issues with ebay (Does not condone selling hacked consoles/handhelds). Selling these to other stores, you will get a lot less money for it.

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on how many games you have for it as well. Usually on ebay, these are sold for approximately £100 or so. They are currently around £170 new. But obviously advertising that it has b9s installed may have issues with ebay (Does not condone selling hacked consoles/handhelds). Selling these to other stores, you will get a lot less money for it.
I have a Wii U and a 3DS. I'm not sure to sell one or the other, or both. Probably wouldn't use them too much after I got a Switch

random_human_being_

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I recently sold my softmodded 2DS for 110€. I actually received two or three offers, before selling it after two weeks; I could have sold it sooner, but I only accepted payment in person. If you have a N3DS, I'd sell it for at least 150€, maybe even 200€ if you're patient.

Word of advice: eBay, and virtually every other website, will immediately delete your insertion if you mention any kind of modification. I circumvented this by selling my console as "2DS + 40 games", and included a list of the games I had installed on my 64 GB SD. Most people won't even know it's possible to mod a 3DS, so be ready to explain them how you installed all those games once they contact you.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd personally list it on craigslist as you have it now, with the amount you're looking for and showing all the games it comes with. That's gonna have a more restricted reach than ebay, but you wont have to worry about getting reported or taken down for selling a modded system, and you could potentially get decent compensation for the modded version. Plus there are no listing fees on craigslist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: