Hardware How many of you went on ahead and bought a 2nd switch (or sold their first to get new with low fw)?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I am just sort of curious, i would like to know how many of you peeps around here went on ahead and purchased another or just simply sold their (3.0.1) switch to buy a new switch that is on a lower fw.

i am contemplating whether to sell mine and buy a new one for that smhax stuff (i frikkin love homebrew/cfw , and around here in gbatemp who doesn't right?)

i also like many of you think that it could be stuck on 3.0.0 (like in ps3/vita's case, ps3 with 3.55 and under, and vita's 3.60 i believe?).

we do not have Nintendo stuff in where i come from, so i won't have the chance to grab one on a low fw, here in the future.
thus i am asking and would like to know whether it is actually worth ordering one.

i can wait until something is released as i am mainly playing on my ps4/vita these days, and i also have my 3ds'es.

thanks.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

perfecteagle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought one of the US Splatoon bundles as a spare to get the special Joy Cons, hoping it comes with a low FW (It should)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Bought one and waiting patiently to install retroarch and whatever else on it.

thankfully one of my friend wants my switch !
he already knows i love hax etc.

and i told him about it, he told me he wants my switch.
i will sell it to him, and buy a new one and jump into the waiting game with all of you.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thankfully one of my friend wants my switch !
he already knows i love hax etc.

and i told him about it, he told me he wants my switch.
i will sell it to him, and buy a new one and jump into the waiting game with all of you.

Sorry, not me. I also have my first one that I'm using. If I had to choose I would easily keep it on the latest firmware and enjoy it.

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i have a 2nd switch on 2.2.0 waiting for unsigned code.

yeah i get it that quite alot of you here might own a second switch because you have games you want to be playing !
and that is not a bad thing, the only game i have on my switch is MK and Splatoon and i won't miss them much because i have both on my wii u (so whenever i want to play some, i will just play them on wii u instead).

and the only other game in physical form i have is Disgaea 5 c, that is the only thing i will lose (i only played around 15hours, still uncool to lose the save data of that) but oh well :l

D

Deleted-355425

I buy all my games in cart form if available for the switch, picked up Zelda, splatoon2 and bomberman R. If i have to buy digital its because i have to and so i had to have 2 switches.

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBH if I bought a second switch I wouldn't update that one either. These things are gonna be worth a lot of money when sploits are released.

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're one of those....
I have actually never scalped anything. The only thing I ever sold were some old GBA carts - and at market price.

But I do like investment - and even if I were to never sell them - I would be happy to know I gained on an investment.

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have actually never scalped anything. The only thing I ever sold were some old GBA carts - and at market price.

But I do like investment - and even if I were to never sell them - I would be happy to know I gained on an investment.
i just get upset with people who jack up the price from like $300 to $1000 bc of exploits

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I guess Ancientboi would be Peter +1