Gaming How many of you are waiting for....

Are you going to wait?

• Total voters

Klightx15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A price drop + remake/redesign + more games?

I tried it out last night and the Vita was kind of awkward to be honest, the buttons are small, the placement of them is weird, the unit is ridiculously large (not a problem if the buttons werent so small, it doesnt look right). It's much lighter than it looks and I dont believe its worth 250 at all. So yes, I for one am waiting, I have my 3ds to keep me busy for now until a remake + price drop.

Reactions: 1 person

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm all with you, waiting ftw :) Price drop and maybe revision is inevitable.
The games have already sort of convinced me, but emulators on it would really pull me over the line.

high.kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sony's confirmed there won't be price drops, so yeah. At least not any time soon apparently. And I don't see why the PSVita would ever need a redesign. It's sweet the way it is. Also, no offense but, If you didn't like it, why would you wait for a price drop anyway?

And I completely believe its price to be justified. For one thing there's two touch screens, and quite a large screen. It boasts an awesome design too, as well as the LiveArea OS. It ain't no walk in the park yo, it's FUCKING SWEET.

Anyway, that's my opinion.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
The 1st comment i've read on not being too happy with the Vita, dunno if i can wait that long for a remake tho, even if it was to have a remake.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Keep waiting,
I'm getting one in April, why would i wait? Some great games already, great design, graphics, online.
You want to wait for more games? Just get a few games and play them while more keep on releasing.....

You are waiting for a redesign? Even if there is one I bet you will wait for another one.Also why do you want a redesign? It's sleek and comfortable as it is

Price drop? lol, the 3DS was $250 on launch and lots of people went crazy to get it on launch despite having a weaker launch lineup than the Vita .The Vita is more powerful, better launch lineup and you get more out of it than the 3DS atm atleast but people won't get it on launch? I forgot.... the 3DS is Nintendo made.For $250 a handheld like the Vita is a steal.

[/rant]

Reactions: 1 person

kimekaro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am personally waiting for game announcements that make the investment relevant to me, regardless of price or design. I am sure Sony will (in their grand PsP tradition) offer few of the former and plenty of the latter in attempts to sell the thing.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
It looks sexy as is and they got d-pad right this time. Only thing I'd fear of a redesign are weaker build quality and reduced screen size (I love that it's so big). I'm 100% satisfied with my purchase and paying full price getting it on launch day. It will probably drop a bit by years end but what's $25-50? Money earned in less than a paycheck.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I was pondering to wait for a white Vita to be released, as it was shown in some promo video... I totally love the white one. So sexy.

But I got impatient in the end and got me a black one yesterday. And gosh, the Vita is sexy. I don't think there will be any redesigns / upgraded versions anytime soon, so other than waiting for another colour I don't see much of a point in waiting.

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
I'm buying one this pay check I love the design im not going to lie the buttons are a bit small but not a deal breaker for me. Psvita launch games aren't really omg they are a lot better than the 3ds launch I have 3 games already and waiting to buy lbp and Mk :)

Waiting for the system to go Down is a bad idea I mean ever since Nintendo dropped the 3ds everyone thinks Sony is going to drop so people buy, its not going to happen just cause the psvita is actually worth it the 3ds isn't its worth the 150 though :D and I have all of them minus the pink. I can't wait to get a vita 7 days till!! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Leo could not withstand communism.