• Total voters

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
bigpaws said:
SpaceJump said:
As dumb as it may sound but I will only preorder/buy if my SCDStwo works on the 3DS in DS(i) mode so I can sell my DSi XL.

or you can sell both, buy a decent launch game and happily wait for a flashcart to be released
Or I don't sell anything and not buy a 3DS while waiting for a 3DS-Flashcart
rolleyes.gif

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea what game i'ma get but i preordered it anyways
Ill probably just get some VC stuff and call it a day (maybe get R.E.)

Cave story ftw?

Disizdream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
jlf278 said:
Disizdream said:
Hi,

I'm French and I will be travelling to New York the week of the 3DS launch and I wondered if there is an event at the Nintendo World Store ? (midnight open etc...)
And do you think it will be possible to have a console on launch day without preorder ???

Thanks !
I don't think nintendo world store will have a midnight launch or that they are taking preorders for the 3ds, but certainly call to find out -(646) 459-0800. With previous hardware they would get regular shipments (sometimes daily) and had a ton. I got my wii there on the release date and I didn't get in line until maybe 3 or 4pm (I had been in line at 8am, but had to leave and come back). I don't think it will be AS crazy with the 3DS and everyone on launch day who lined up got a wii. The Toys R Us in times square will probably do a midnight launch and then there are several gamestops in nyc of course, but I would just recommend showing up to the nintendo world store 30-45 minutes before they open.

Thanks a lot for your advices, this was the kind of answer I was expecting.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
heartgold said:
I've pre-ordered no games
frown.gif
Probably won't get any games till late Aprill.. All I've got is beautiful 3DS to look at and feel =) Hopefully there'll be demos on the eshop
SF4 demo should be.

Pre-ordered mine with sf4. Seems the only decentish game for launch.
And I'm not much of a sf/fighting fan. Pretty much buying it to see all the wifi features of the 3ds.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tbh I never preordered any console or handheld. Even the Wii, which was damn hard to find at launch here in Europe I just phoned around a little and got it even a day earlier (and my brother even snatched 2 and made a fortune on eBay with them
tongue.gif
)...

I think the only way they`ll get me to preorder it is if there is some kind of bonus. That I`ll get a 3DS is already decided though. Hopefully at least the DS card will work on it, since I could get rid of my DS
yaynds.gif

MizuInu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will pre-order it

There is a deal going on at EBgames/gamestop, if you trade 5 games worth 8$ or more and get 150$ back…basically, each games will worth 25$.
The good thing with this is we only pay 100$+tx rather than 250$+tx…

But I need to sort out my game and see which one is still valid at 8$ or worth less than 25$ in store that I can get rid and buy them back later if I want to.

But yeah I need one for SSF4 on the go everyday!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1