Hacking how long have you guys been using the Gateway card!?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i have it since roughly about a month now, and it is one mighty card !

i would like to know since when you guys own this card , how long have you been using it so far!?

(and one sensitive question i have about it is, could Emunand break even if you are using a legit micro sd card?)

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
I have had my card since launch.... Can't remember the exact date but pretty sure us Aussies were recieving them in the post around august 2013.... I'm pretty proud to say ive been around since the very beggining of the scene

Reactions: Margen67

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by emunand break? Sure lots of things can happen to it. If you don't follow the golden rule of all things computer related you will eventually get screwed. backup, backup, backup.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I"m not sure what you mean by break emunand either. The only way I can see that happening is if you tried to modify a file that the system uses in a way that renders the emunand partition useless. Doing this can cause consequences.

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
What do you mean by emunand break? Sure lots of things can happen to it. If you don't follow the golden rule of all things computer related you will eventually get screwed. backup, backup, backup.

i think that is a wise idea lol.. i will back up the 40gigz no problem i think doing that once every month cant hurt.

I"m not sure what you mean by break emunand either. The only way I can see that happening is if you tried to modify a file that the system uses in a way that renders the emunand partition useless. Doing this can cause consequences.

by break i mean like you stated if in case by modding ,you know like the new release of gw with new features that come up , and while installing them and somehting suddenly happens and renders my emunand useless.

that is what i am afraid of at times lol, so yeah i safely installed the latest gw now and all is safe phew.

and also break due to over usage forgot to state that sorry, like having it for long and using it all the time to boot into gw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt