How has your day been till now?

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Until now? busy as i'm at work and everyone's on holiday!

explaining to Sky that if my broadband isn't fixed ASAP then theyre will be dire consequences.

That dire consequences made me laugh haha! it sucks but at the end of the day your just a number, if you leave Sky it's no loss to them, likewise if you leave them a bad review online they won't care. Not much you can do except take your business else where.

In my experience you get far better service been polite to people, even if you are annoyed, rather than biting someones head off at the end of the phone who has nothing to do with the unfortunate problem you have.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Bad really bad tbh. Everybody fucks me up in some way. I try to be nice to everyone, and I only get shit back. Finding a job is making my life much worse, because I can't relax and enjoy my vacation.

I was in a similar position a few months ago. I was retrenched from my awesome high-paying job when commodity prices fell in 2015 (i work in the mining sector) I was absolutely gutted, out of work for 8 months and watching my bank account go down and down.

My advice is keep your chin up man, you'll get that magic phone call for a job offer soon :)

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was in a similar position a few months ago. I was retrenched from my awesome high-paying job when commodity prices fell in 2015 (i work in the mining sector) I was absolutely gutted, out of work for 8 months and watching my bank account go down and down.

My advice is keep your chin up man, you'll get that magic phone call for a job offer soon :)
Actually I just got a phone call from a school that wants to have me so:rofl2:

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Big hangover today
Ate sausages, drank coke zero, watched TV and now have KFC delivery on standby.

I ace hangovers

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Until now? busy as i'm at work and everyone's on holiday!

That dire consequences made me laugh haha! it sucks but at the end of the day your just a number, if you leave Sky it's no loss to them, likewise if you leave them a bad review online they won't care. Not much you can do except take your business else where.

In my experience you get far better service been polite to people, even if you are annoyed, rather than biting someones head off at the end of the phone who has nothing to do with the unfortunate problem you have.

Whereas in my experience if you get harsh and send the right messages to the right people, you get people to actually do their jobs. I had a similar problem with BT OpenReach a while back. I got sick of being passed around between people who had no idea how to actually help me, so I sent a rather....strongly worded email to their CEO. Surprisingly I had a formal apology and my problem was solved within 48 hours. Getting annoyed with the groundlings at Customer Service doesn't do anything, I agree. But you go for the throat and deal with the people who have influence and you get results easily enough,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality