GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What are you going to do to wait for the Wii to come out? Are you going to be patient? Or like Cartman, freeze yourself until the Wii comes out?
... can't find a poll. Regardless, what are you going to do? Be patient? Freeze yourself? Or be like everyone else and buy a PS3?

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
now this is one funnny dude!

there will only be 400 000 Ps3. probably fewer now that sony has told of 20000 fewer for japan.
yes of course they will sell out with only 5ish per store LOL

now 4 mil wii will not satisfy the north amrican demand either.
once people see there were hardly any ps3 to go around, with cash in pocket and mad at sony's slow production, 2 days later there will be many Wii for all to swing

i will be getting my wii, 3 extra wand, 1 extra chuck, 2 classic controler, zelda, red steel, warioware, excite truck, gt pro and 4x4 evo (two ubisoft games for those sweet wireless steeringwheels)
first thing on release. my brother is working (electronics retail) that day
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
The wait goes great.. but it's really sad alot of more media is coming out from the game on the net... and I HAVE to see it too
wink.gif

it just spoils so much for me...
frown.gif

I've got loads to do in school so it's all good.. and I have re-exam period between december 14->22 or so... and that's just not good at all
smile.gif

I will probably fail all 3 exams I'm supposed to be taking because of time playing Wii
biggrin.gif

DvDrmann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Already bought it bundled with Rayman/Excite Truck. Have my ticket and receipt...just show up on release day and pick it up
wink2.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not preordering it, but I'm going to be one of the few sitting at Wal-Mart waiting for Midnight to strike to pick mine up on the second with Twilight Princess and Marvel.

I'm pretty sure Wal-Mart will do it, this is how my parents got me my GameCube on it's launch day.

decript

A melon a day, keeps t3h monkey away
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Im hoping to do midnight thing to, no pre-orders. I pray they have enough stock as well as zelda. I hope they are making more copies of zelda than any other game.
And now that south park episode is spoiled for me, i know the plot now...nothing to do now...but whack my head with a 2x4 repeatedly until i get amnesia

gimpymoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Imagine having to wait till Christmas day ?

When I was a kid, because the internet wasnt around, you probably wouldnt have known much about it other than reading magazines and stuff.

plasticmonkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
plasticmonkey.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
So it is uncertain that stores like Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal-mart, or Target
will have it on launch date?
If they do, would they open up at midnight?
Or would they open up at regular time?
When would be the best time to wait?
Man....Im trying to kill my time with school work....and DS.....

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In that case, I'lll be at my Gamestop at twelve sharp midnight, pick up the wii with an extra controller and chuck, along with possibly budokai, zelda, and maybe cod 3.
As for the wait... Ouendan and EBA FTW!
Still hellish tho, I lose sleep every night thinking about how badly I want the wii

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Preordered already, along with Zelda and Wii Play and an extra wiimote.
Warioware isn't a launch title in France, it seems.
A friends's already preordered it with Monkey Ball.

Let's hope they don't "last" for two years and we get more games, this time. I was pissed off with the Gamecube and I hadn't even bought it.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm freezing myself to get it. no joke. i live in a desolate village in hokkaido, so i'm heading into sapporo the night before the launch and gonna wait outside the store in the freezing snow to get one or two.

Fonut

Newcomer
Trophies
50000 Chars.!? WTF!? I don't know a location with
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
It probably wont be out of stock over here so I'm gonna buy it whenever I feel like it
tongue.gif
Thanks to us Austrians who never really fancied neither the cube nor the ds(lite) and personally I don't see that changing dramatically with the wii.
I think I'm going to wait for a price-drop and I'm talking gamecube terms here ^^;

regards,
fonut

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It probably wont be out of stock over here so I'm gonna buy it whenever I feel like it
tongue.gif
Thanks to us Austrians who never really fancied neither the cube nor the ds(lite) and personally I don't see that changing dramatically with the wii.
I think I'm going to wait for a price-drop and I'm talking gamecube terms here ^^;

regards,
fonut

This is probably why Australians pay $80 - $100 per game too, because they are so picky and don't buy hardly any new gaming stuff so companies have to price everything sky high to make a profit!
unsure.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've not pre ordered the wii, I'm playing the waiting game. £179.99 for a wii in europe is too expensive, I'm waiting for the price to go down. The wii to me seems overhyped and I'm think people are going to get bored of using the controller quickly. I maybe totally wrong. I'm still wondering why Shaun has not reviewed the wii yet as hes had one for a few days.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I preordered my Wii already...with extra Wiimote, Nunchuck, Rayman, Zelda, Excite Truck, Trauma Center and Red Steel. THE WAITING GAME IS FREAKING KILLING ME ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Freeze yourself till it comes, like Cartman.

I pre-ordered mine last month, along with the wii play pack and zelda. If the review are good, I'll go for Rayman to (I like stupid games).

The wait shouldn't be to long, I have Gothic 3 to beat and I'm waiting for Silverfall (hope it has a good MP mode, still playing Diablo 2). Also working on a ds dev project. I have to test more Supreme Commander.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2