Hacking How fucked am I?

chris_247

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was trying to install the patched agb_firm to play gba games on my old 3ds with rx tools and the first time I tried to install the CIA it have me an error so I went to delete the Tittle ID 0004013800000202.cia but I didn't notice the 2nd screen and I deleted something that had the right Tittle ID but on the bottom screen it was in the "Builder" section not the CTR section. After restarting everything seemed fine and I was able to install the CIA but as soon as I tried to launch something on Emunand the controls stop working. The 3ds doesnt freeze because I can see the little logos moving like they do when you select something but it's just stuck on the home screen. On system nand through gateway I can go into FBI though gateways game launcher but I have no idea how to reinstall the "builder" I deleted or if it's even possible.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So I was trying to install the patched agb_firm to play gba games on my old 3ds with rx tools and the first time I tried to install the CIA it have me an error so I went to delete the Tittle ID 0004013800000202.cia but I didn't notice the 2nd screen and I deleted something that had the right Tittle ID but on the bottom screen it was in the "Builder" section not the CTR section. After restarting everything seemed fine and I was able to install the CIA but as soon as I tried to launch something on Emunand the controls stop working. The 3ds doesnt freeze because I can see the little logos moving like they do when you select something but it's just stuck on the home screen. On system nand through gateway I can go into FBI though gateways game launcher but I have no idea how to reinstall the "builder" I deleted or if it's even possible.
I don't have any specific advice but maybe you could try downloading the whole firmware pack for your firmware and installing them all, so you can get back the one you deleted?

DogParty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you can get into sysnand and have your controls work then you're "not really fucked." Just make a new emunand and you should be alright. I know it's annoying to reinstall your cias and upgrade the FW but you deleted an unknown title.

Last edited by DogParty,

chris_247

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can get into sysnand and have your controls work then "not really fucked." Just make a new emunand and you should be alright. I know it's annoying to reinstall your cias and upgrade the FW but you deleted an unknown title.
yeah I format the emunand and everything is back to normal again. Thanks

Reactions: Quantumcat

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like totally fucked, if you were fucked yesterday and still feel fucked now than you are will continue to feel the fucked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all