Wanna try it out? http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/?lang=en

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I average around 100 but I find WPM tests to be pointless since you typically will type a lot faster making your own sentences rather than typing random words, and it's also influenced by how fast and far ahead you can read, usually.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I average around 100 but I find WPM tests to be pointless since you typically will type a lot faster making your own sentences rather than typing random words, and it's also influenced by how fast and far ahead you can read, usually.
True. I could've had a better score but it wasn't something that I had wrote myself.

Reactions: Margen67

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
wpm.png

I accidentally typed backspace on the beginning of a word and it went back to the last word (which I had typed correctly), I panicked and hit enter and a dialog box popped up and wasted some of my time and also got a typo because as it turns out enter didn't work :P (this was how I ended up with "pagetown")
Could probably get a few WPM faster but all in all it was about what I'd expect.

On my tiny keyboard for my Surface. Will have to test on the mechanical keyboard on my gaming desktop later...
I always do horrible on typing tests with mechanical keyboards... around 60-70 WPM, at least a third slower than my usual speed and i make a ton of typos. I only use slim keyboards as I've never liked the feel of the full-size keys, guess that's at least part of the reason I do so badly with them.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hi