Emulation How do you run games on Cemu?

JonSnow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummmm isn't there alot more to it? I'm new and was looking for help as well. Aren't there .wud files? And something about keys.txt file that you need to input the keys manually?

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL @PonyStation4.

Ummmm isn't there alot more to it?
If you rip your wii u games as Loadiine or file format it is exactly as described above. If you for whatever reason ripped your wii u games as wud, basically an iso, then yes you will need to put the keys in the keys.txt file. Open up keys.txt it's pretty self explanatory. Hint: Type the common key and the key for your game in it.

JonSnow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL @PonyStation4.

If you rip your wii u games as Loadiine or file format it is exactly as described above. If you for whatever reason ripped your wii u games as wud, basically an iso, then yes you will need to put the keys in the keys.txt file. Open up keys.txt it's pretty self explanatory. Hint: Type the common key and the key for your game in it.
Thanks!

omega92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Prior to learning about cemu I backed up my wii u games via disc2app.

Any way I can go from the app files that were created from disc2app to formats that will run on cemu?

Thank You in Advance

P3rf3ctVZer0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In order to run games on cemu google ftpii everywhere for the homebrew launcher. Make sure you don't use it to delete anything or you will brick your wii u. I don't want to tell you too much because if you cannot figure things out from here you will simply break things.

Attachments

• HINT.PNG
    HINT.PNG
    6.6 KB · Views: 2,502

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.