Gaming HOW DO YOU FEEL AFTER NINTENDO'S E3 Presentation?

Did you like Nintendo's E3?

• YES- It was awesome

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • NO- It was Crap

Votes: 88 80.7%
  • I DON'T CARE- Then why am I reading this thread?

Votes: 8 7.3%

• Total voters

abdezca

OP
Trophies
Between the south of Texas and north of Tamaulipas
XP
Country
Mexico
HI all,

This is a thread to share our feelings as Wii U owners. How was the presentation for you guys?

I felt the whole conference really stupid, and flat. I already know about yoshi, mario maker, xenoblade, and similar stuff. As a Wii U owner, I am disappointed. The one thing that felt ok was starfox, but thats it. Animal Crossing Party and shit like that felt like cash ins with their amiibo crap. This is making fun of the consumer, and now I do hope that this system gets hacked to death, so Nintendo stop pulling our hairs!!!!!

EDIT:

Here is a release date of titles for 2015. As you can see they are all titles that we knew about all along. Need to buy that PS4 that I sold...

this1.jpg

Last edited by abdezca,
Reactions: Treflex

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was very underwhelmed, nothing really new. Why not a single thing at all on Fatal Frame? Fail. Nintendo lost this E3 by many, many, miles.

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It was a really weak presentation.
Most of the tings they have presented we already know.

And instead for an in depth information for Fire Emblem IF, or should I say Fate ,or Xenoblade chronicles where we don't have much info from,
they 're keeping nagging about Yoshi Wooly World.

And I don't got a wow effect from the new games:
-Zelda Triforce Attack: How much stupid spin-off mini games do we already have?
-Mario & Luigi paper jam: Combining 2 mario rpg games together, how creative?

-Starfox zero and the new Fire Emblem trailer was the only thing worth the effort of this E3!

In short, WEAK PRESENTATION!

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I am very disappointed.
The Wii u is offically going to die. No announcement of a real new title (besides crap like amiibo festival) and they said next year they will talk about the NX. So I doubt that there will be one more major game announcement for the Wii U at all.

Reactions: chartube12

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
at this very juncture , nintendo fail . fof should now assist hykem and the like to free our wiiU's once and for all , they aint no use for officially titles no more.

128bit_benny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Honestly, if an piracy solution comes up, pirate the shit out of it. Measured by how many hearts they broke today once for all, they deserve nothing more :P

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That was total crap. Good thing the FF7 announcement made me extremely happy.

The only things I could give a crap about are: Starfox ZERO, Zelda: Triforce Heroes and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
And maaaaybe Metroid Prime: Federation Force just because I really liked Hunters on DS.

And for eff's sake, Nintendo... MARIO MAKER IS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD GO STRAIGHT IN THE eSHOP WITHOUT ANY FANFARE. IT'S NOT THE HOLY GRAIL. STOP SHOVING IT IN MY FACE!

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only things I could give a crap about are: Starfox ZERO, Zelda: Triforce Heroes and Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Ya, Xenoblade X is awesome. I played through the Japanese import (without understanding a single word), and it was amazing. It's nice to finally have a US release date, but we all knew it was coming, and likely this year (it is actually a few months later than I anticipated). Triforce Heroes looked fun, but it also looks like it is one of those Zelda games that will be by far best played with friends. Starfox Zero was sort of underwhelming to me; the graphics looked like something from the GC era (actually, Dino Planet looked better). It might be fun, but I expected more. The new Mario & Luigi / Paper Mario game looked really cool, but I would have preferred a new Wii U Paper Mario. It has been 11 years since the last console RPG Paper Mario.

Reactions: raulpica

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I really hope somebody eventually makes a decent Wii U emulator so that the 4 or 5 really good Wii U games wont be lost in time... like tears in rain... time to die... ...Wii U.
That emulator would only run on computers that cost A LOT of money, so it won't happen soon...

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm hyped about a few little numbers going on:- Mario & Luigi Paper Jam, Metroid, Zelda but all 3DS titles, WiiU was very poor day but tbh I really was hoping I was going to see a Mario Sunshine remake for the New3DSXL :( Not to bad but not great from Ninti!

Edit: maybe Niti realise the wiiu is about to be cracked wide open so they have decided not to spend money anymore on big budget titles and have WiiU Zelda and be done with it and wait for the next generation console to come to spend more money. Cannot see another 3D Mario title on the WiiU coming now!

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night