Hacking How do you burn WII Games?

ArAcHnId

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
question
i have pal wii and i downloaded pal games do i need to use brickblocker on these iso's first?

where is brickblocker used for exactly?

thank you
smile.gif

i also tried burn the pokemon game and i got this with Imgburn

W 16:24:45 Failed to Write Sectors 282976 - 283007 - Write Error

what does that mean?

BigX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
no you don't need to use it.
try searching for brickblocker!
at 4pm 24 min and 25 seconds you had write errors in those sectors...
This means if there are any information in these sectors needed for the game, you can discard that media.
Try a different media and/or different burning speed!

ArAcHnId

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
no you don't need to use it.
try searching for brickblocker!
at 4pm 24 min and 25 seconds you had write errors in those sectors...
This means if there are any information in these sectors needed for the game, you can discard that media.
Try a different media and/or different burning speed!

for some reason the searching thingie on the site does absolutely nothing for me :s
i tried the same media but other disk, and just put in on 16x speed instead of the best/max speed and it worked, will i think it did, i'm getting my Wii chipped next week wednesday (can't wait
tongue.gif
) and then i'll see if it works

btw, are you very femiliar with wii chipping, games and such like that? need someone to add to my msn, for when i can ask questions and stuff (yeah i'm very lazy in searching
tongue.gif
)

ArAcHnId

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
(yeah i'm very lazy in searching
tongue.gif
)

If you don't want to use the tools readily available to you, you should not be here. Forums are meant to be searched, not to find someone to make your answer b*tch.

hah if the stupid search would work on the site, LIKE I ALREADY SAID IT DIDN'T, i would use it, and the answer b*tch was meant as joke you little d*ckweed

ffs uptight fudge

and not everything is oooh so clear to everyone, so shut up

betawind

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Search button on the top of the page works fine, if its not redirecting you to something that searches google, then its your computer. Maybe if you provided some actual information on the problem other than "for some reason the searching thingie on the site does absolutely nothing for me :s", we might be able to help you.

If you want to throw personal insults at me, please do so, I have no problem reporting you.

I highly doubt the "answer b*tch" (since thats what we're calling it now) was a joke, considering you seemed sincere in asking for his contact information to have him be a resource for you.

ArAcHnId

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Search button on the top of the page works fine, if its not redirecting you to something that searches google, then its your computer. Maybe if you provided some actual information on the problem other than "for some reason the searching thingie on the site does absolutely nothing for me :s", we might be able to help you.

If you want to throw personal insults at me, please do so, I have no problem reporting you.

I highly doubt the "answer b*tch" (since thats what we're calling it now) was a joke, considering you seemed sincere in asking for his contact information to have him be a resource for you.

i did wanted him as a contact person, because some i couldn't find some stuff on the site
i did find however what brickblocker and such is and why it's for

i didn't want his contact so i didn't have to do any effort into finding anything

the search stuff just doesn't do anything
it remains on the same page

betawind

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the search stuff just doesn't do anything
it remains on the same page

Are you saying that you don't get the "Search GBAtemp with Google Search Engine:" page when you click the search button across the top (right below the little holiday screne)? If not, do you get a error on page indication from your browser? What web browser are you using and what version of it? What happens when you try to browse to "http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=search"?

ArAcHnId

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Are you saying that you don't get the "Search GBAtemp with Google Search Engine:" page when you click the search button across the top (right below the little holiday screne)? If not, do you get a error on page indication from your browser? What web browser are you using and what version of it? What happens when you try to browse to "http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=search"?

the google search i get, but it's pointless, seeing as i signed up to this site, to not have to look on google, but the search box on the right side when you just click on the forum (you only get it there, don't know why) i type something in it, press search, and absolutely nothing happends

i'm using Firefox 2.0

earlyrise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a program 2 burn dvd and i never tried wi games before. when i hit start it say drag and drop title or iso but i don't know where to drag it from or what iso stands for (dvdfab) can anynoe help me out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs