Hacking How do I unban 102-2812

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 6,147
  • Replies 16
D

Deleted User

OP
So I decided to go hack some Mario Kart 8, but then I got a Mario Kart 8 ban the next day, so i edited my seeprom.bin file and I got unbanned, but i didn't hack afterwards, but in 3 weeks i got 102-2812, i wanna play Mario Kart 8 again, can one of you help me (I can already tell you all are gonna call me an idiot, i can tell!)?

D

Deleted User

OP
Either keep editing seeprom or give up.
Nintendo will ban you anyways so even if you manage to unban yourself, they will still catch you.

D

Deleted User

OP
Die

easisst way just call nintendo
If they ask for Email / NNID just give them a fake one (best to use a real fake one from gmail etc)
"I bought a WiiU off of eBay but it's giving me this error"
They will transfer you to the Ban department that handles console data
"Ya I get this error"
They ask ok send us an email with the receipt.
Literally inspect element any EBay purchase u made in the past.
It works every time lmao
Lmao I might try the ebay one

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
Hacking and cheating in online multiplayer is disgusting. Deserved ban. I don‘t see a reason to help you.
fr pls dont comment just to say some dumb shit like that, he asked a question, either answer it or dont respond
also do this <3
Die

easisst way just call nintendo
If they ask for Email / NNID just give them a fake one (best to use a real fake one from gmail etc)
"I bought a WiiU off of eBay but it's giving me this error"
They will transfer you to the Ban department that handles console data
"Ya I get this error"
They ask ok send us an email with the receipt.
Literally inspect element any EBay purchase u made in the past.
It works every time lmao

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fr pls dont comment just to say some dumb shit like that, he asked a question, either answer it or dont respond
also do this <3
In 99.99% of cases I would agree with you. But I have to go with @MeAndHax in this case. Anyone who cheats online deserves public shaming. There is a lot of work that goes into online multiplayer games to make them fair and competitive with ongoing gameplay that's just... fun! Many hours go into maintaining servers, updating software, and listening to the community for input only to have some tool come along and ruin it for your whole family because he/she has unlimited mushrooms in MK8 (or something similar)

Playing MK8 on the Wii U was one of the only things that I could do to get all 5 of my teenagers in the house at the same time. Nobody wants to play it anymore because it's not fun with all the online cheaters.

Boo on you for cheating online @_leon7327___

Last edited by Kafluke,

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In 99.99% of cases I would agree with you. But I have to go with @MeAndHax in this case. Anyone who cheats online deserves public shaming. There is a lot of work that goes into online multiplayer games to make them fair and competitive with ongoing gameplay that's just... fun! Many hours go into maintaining servers, updating software, and listening to the community for input only to have some tool come along and ruin it for your whole family because he/she has unlimited mushrooms in MK8 (or something similar)

Playing MK8 on the Wii U was one of the only things that I could do to get all 5 of my teenagers in the house at the same time. Nobody wants to play it anymore because it's not fun with all the online cheaters.

You can get banned for cheating in single player or with freinds or for save editing in splatoon

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States

But the thread for a unban question isn't the place. It's where you answer the question and help the user.

C0mm4nd_

Aspirant Wii U homebrew dev :P
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
So I decided to go hack some Mario Kart 8, but then I got a Mario Kart 8 ban the next day, so i edited my seeprom.bin file and I got unbanned, but i didn't hack afterwards, but in 3 weeks i got 102-2812, i wanna play Mario Kart 8 again, can one of you help me (I can already tell you all are gonna call me an idiot, i can tell!)?
tbh you just have to swap two values on the OTP. do this in redNAND (bad things can happen in sysnand :wink:), create a new NNID with a 3DS and link it

there's a guide somewhere in the "Wii U - Tutorials" section

Reactions: Kafluke

Magician539

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tbh you just have to swap two values on the OTP. do this in redNAND (bad things can happen in sysnand :wink:), create a new NNID with a 3DS and link it

there's a guide somewhere in the "Wii U - Tutorials" section

Tutorial on editing otp.bin values link?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.