ROM Hack How do I run ROM hacks on Sky3DS?

Neodigitless

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems the discwriter tool complains because it doesn't see the romhack I have as the base game when looking at the template. And I guess that's a good thing, so that you can have both the base game and the hack on the µSD card at the same time. So I guess I need a way to add the hack to the template, so Discwriter will let me copy it onto the card.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Simple: You don't. Sky3DS does not signature patch, so it can't load edited Roms. Plus, your ROM has to fit to their template, all of which are vanilla ROMs.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
NTR CFW, on 4.x for o3ds's or upto 9.2 for n3DS's....other than that you cannot run hacked games

oh and btw NTR uses romfs redirection to the SD card so you still need to put the stock rom on the sky3ds card and make a plugin for the specific game you want to run mods on (and this can only be romfs modifications not exefs)

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
oh and btw NTR uses romfs redirection to the SD card so you still need to put the stock rom on the sky3ds card and make a plugin for the specific game you want to run mods on (and this can only be romfs modifications not exefs)

wait wait wait

what ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.