The biggest noob you will ever see
OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
What do you mean "what do you need to choose"? Pick a tutorial about something you're interested in (e.g. how to use controllers or draw to the screen), read it, and try writing a sample program based on the tutorial.
nvm i can program on batch

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nvm i can program on batch
...if the only "programming language" you know is DOS/Windows batch scripting, you're going to have a hard time doing anything on Wii.

I recommend learning how to program using C++ on a regular computer first. (Get a book on C++ or similar.)

TheTurkGamer

The biggest noob you will ever see
OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
...if the only "programming language" you know is DOS/Windows batch scripting, you're going to have a hard time doing anything on Wii.

I recommend learning how to program using C++ on a regular computer first. (Get a book on C++ or similar.)
batch works just fine but c++ is too hard to learn

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
batch works just fine but c++ is too hard to learn
Yeah, uh, don't even think about trying to write a game for *any* console if that's going to be your attitude towards learning an actual programming language.

Batch files are literally just a collection of commands that are run at the command prompt. The only sort of "game" you can write with them would be maybe a simple text adventure, but considering the very limited control logic and branching available with DOS/Windows Batch, even that's a pain.

For reference, CodeMii (which is linked on the WiiBrew tutorials page) starts with some very simple stuff, including: http://www.codemii.com/2008/08/24/tutorial-3-controller-input/
This tutorial has a program that prints messages whenever a button on the controller is held down. (It starts with GameCube controllers, then moves on to Wii remotes.)

Vishnoo

Failure is success if we learn from it.
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I think this is a Offtopic.I want to increase the difficuty in my fifa 15 wii iso.Is it possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1