How do I install .apk's on my android phone?

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah this is just saying "download paused because you may not have purchased this app"
Plants vs zombies 2 is saying this? The obb file(s) isn't in the right place or mounted properly. Clear data for PVZ2, make sure the obb file(s) is in the right place ( /sdcard/Android/obb/whatever the package id is), reboot, and try again.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Plants vs zombies 2 is saying this? The obb file(s) isn't in the right place or mounted properly. Clear data for PVZ2, make sure the obb file(s) is in the right place ( /sdcard/Android/obb/whatever the package id is), reboot, and try again.

Nope. Didn't work. I rooted this thing a few months back where I could download .apk's, but it's not working now for some reason. I give up, this phone can't be pirated on apparently.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Didn't work. I rooted this thing a few months back where I could download .apk's, but it's not working now for some reason. I give up, this phone can't be pirated on apparently.
Sounds like you need more than root. You need a custom OS (Cyanogenmod, AOKP etc). If you're just rooted, motorola's/your carrier's fascist OS restrictions still apply for the most part.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds like you need more than root. You need a custom OS (Cyanogenmod, AOKP etc). If you're just rooted, motorola's/your carrier's fascist OS restrictions still apply for the most part.

It was never like this before though.

I had runtastic pro, plants vs zombies, vector pro and others all installed and running perfectly smooth and fine.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure why you have all of these issues. In fact, you shouldn't even really need root to do any of this at all.

1. Do you have your com.popcap.pvz2 (could be called something different) in Android > OBB?

2. If so, then install the PVZ2 APK, and it should work without a problem. Otherwise, your OBB files may be corrupt in some way, shape, or form, and you'll have to redownload it all from another source. I highly recommend downloading for a computer and then transferring it over, as downloading directly onto your android device is not always reliable, unfortunately.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rooting the phone always help.

So does reading a thread, but hey, not everybody is that smart.
I'm not sure why you have all of these issues. In fact, you shouldn't even really need root to do any of this at all.

1. Do you have your com.popcap.pvz2 (could be called something different) in Android > OBB?

2. If so, then install the PVZ2 APK, and it should work without a problem. Otherwise, your OBB files may be corrupt in some way, shape, or form, and you'll have to redownload it all from another source. I highly recommend downloading for a computer and then transferring it over, as downloading directly onto your android device is not always reliable, unfortunately.

Did that. Nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat :ninja: