Hacking How do i convert videos?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,160
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP
So, i ripped the Project diva games and there are some pre rendered videos (like cutscenes for other games)
The fact is that i can view them withouth no problem, but it's the original format only. How do i convert them to mp4? The only app i know is prism video converter, which After a trial is to Pay...

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
What format are they in ? A good program for converting between file formats is Handbrake. There are plenty of tutorials for it across the web.

D

Deleted User

OP
What format are they in ? A good program for converting between file formats is Handbrake. There are plenty of tutorials for it across the web.
M2v if i Remember correctly. The fact is that i tried with handbrake, and even if those video are less than a minute handbrake Just get stuck WITH this format

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
M2v if i Remember correctly. The fact is that i tried with handbrake, and even if those video are less than a minute handbrake Just get stuck WITH this format

In that case try mkvtoolnix which will convert it to an mkv. From there you could use handbrake to convert it to an MP4 if that is what you're after.

D

Deleted User

OP
In that case try mkvtoolnix which will convert it to an mkv. From there you could use handbrake to convert it to an MP4 if that is what you're after.

I tried to upload One, this is 4 mins but doesn't count since handbrake get stuck anyway. You can try to download It, you'll see the format it's still its original(right click>media info)
I am sure that i didn't wrote the right format Because actually i am Not on pc

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
Just had a quick look on vidhelp for you and people are saying use MKVToolnix like I've mentioned above. It will leave you with an mkv, but you can convert them to anything (more or less) once it's in that container.

D

Deleted User

OP
Just had a quick look on vidhelp for you and people are saying use MKVToolnix like I've mentioned above. It will leave you with an mkv, but you can convert them to anything (more or less) once it's in that container.
Is that a program? Is It Safe?

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
MKVToolnix is a program that uses a set of video codecs to demux/remux video files into mkv. I use it a lot because I have a mediaplayer to watch my mkvs and so I regularly trim mkvs (cut out non-essential audio tracks etc) to make more room.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.