got milk, got candy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
im not sure if this topic already exists. I tryed searching and couldn't find anything, but i was curious, how did you stumble upon this site?
me, i got a flashcart about 4 years ago, and i was a newb, did a lot of research on the computer and found this, i didn't register right away, but after i finally decided to.

post your story.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to find an ISO link for the Japanese Version of Dissidia on the night it got leaked XD. Did a ton of googling and ended up here, didnt find a link, but saw a ton of other awesome stuff, so i made an account.

Sloshy

Trophies
Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
I was looking up flashcarts and how they worked. This site popped up on Google so I looked around and found a really awesome homebrew community that I still go to for news
smile.gif

Mugiwara no Kot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.douglasseigikot.xpg.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
if i remember, i know this site since last year and joined the group last week. I bought my Nintendo DS on june 2010 and then I got my R4i Gold. This flashcart, in my opinion, sucks a lot, but this "sucking crap" made me come here, on GBAtemp, when I needed to search many patches for the succesful operation. Now, I'm with Acekard 2i and I need no more patches, so I'm here to help and learn about everything relationed to patching games. Now i'm just in interest of translation, principally Tales of Hearts and Blood of Bahamut, where the second one is almost complete *-*. This is my reason for using GBAtemp ^^.
Thanks for the topic xD

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted free games on my Wii, so I looked up on Google "How to hack your Wii system" and bam! I saw that this place had some sort of guide I can't remember now.

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
ah gbatemp the place where almost everyone pirates but most say they do it for homebrew
cynicism aside however I found this forum when looking for info on DSTT [which I thankfully never bought] and lurked for a bit then signed up and have been inactively posting for the past couple of years reading many threads but never really contributing because I never feel I have enough too add [if I did post on every thread I read I would probably be around the 1000 mark
tongue.gif
]

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found gbatemp when i got my first flash cart the R4 original and ez flash 3in1.at the time i was looking for a way to run gba games for my on my R4.being a noob i came through this site more than once before i noticed a download section here when it was to late i got what i needed somewhere else. i was looking for a direct download for the gba file at the time.by direct i wanted google to put me on the page with the download not on the home page of gbatemp.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
I joined five years ago so I cannot remember for sure. I think someone had stolen some pics from an M3 guide I had posted elsewhere and I followed the pageview to here (though it might have been another forum)

If it was not the above, it was probably google
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.