Hardware How can I get released from the NDA?

Daniel41550

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to be released from the contract I signed, so I can do more things without getting sued by Nintendo. Could I talk to their support and simply ask them to do it? If I did, what would be the chance of that being successful?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
getting out of a contract isnt that easy. especially when you want to do what goes against their dev TOS.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Heading 11 of the NDA: "You may at any time terminate this Agreement by giving the notice to us using your registered email."

Note that if you do terminate the agreement, you have to get rid of all the materials you got through the developer portal. Seeing that the NDA only protects stuff from the developer portal, there's not really any point in doing so. Anything you'd be able to do while not under the NDA would require access to things you don't legally have access to in the first place. So, instead of being sued for violating the NDA, you'd be sued for violating the DMCA.

Daniel41550

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no. they could still sue you if they wanted to for using their dev tools.
I have never downloaded any of their developer tools though. All I did was look at the website and what I could do from there.
I read that you dont sign in for 3 months, and then you uninstall all their shit. Then yer freeeeee
I made my account in July but they haven't sent me anything about termination. :(

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have instructions on how to set it up, although prior unity experience would probably help. They have a developer forum which would be a much better place to ask for help than here.
i've checked the unity forum, and there's pretty much nothing when it comes to controls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots