Hacking How are...

Sappoide

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'd say they look pretty good on the PSP, the only issue is in the fact that the screen proportions on psp are 16:9 while most of the games on PS1 are 4:3, however there's a way to fix the screen's proportions. There's an official Sony emulator on PSP, you only need to convert the ps1 ISOs on your pc in order to make them compatible on psp, and a CFW installed on it obviously.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
The firmware has an inbuilt emulator so to speak.

In old times, we had to convert PS1 games to a format the PSP reads and load it with popsloader; the PS1 emulator differs from each PSP firmware and some converted games only work on some firmwares so there isn't a need to change firmware with popsloader.

Now that most (read: popular) games are on PSN, you can either go legit and buy them or pirate them, they work 100% if you go legit or pirate and without the need for popsloader.

If you want to play a game that isn't on PSN, you must convert it. There's a guide somewhere in the tutorial section, I think.

xX DRACO ICE Xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The firmware has an inbuilt emulator so to speak.

In old times, we had to convert PS1 games to a format the PSP reads and load it with popsloader; the PS1 emulator differs from each PSP firmware and some converted games only work on some firmwares so there isn't a need to change firmware with popsloader.

Now that most (read: popular) games are on PSN, you can either go legit and buy them or pirate them, they work 100% if you go legit or pirate and without the need for popsloader.

If you want to play a game that isn't on PSN, you must convert it. There's a guide somewhere in the tutorial section, I think.

Ok, cool! :3
Is it this tutorial you are referring to?
http://gbatemp.net/topic/206195-guide-to-converting-ps1-games-for-psp/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi