OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Damn, stuck again. Chapter 3.
Accompanied the eye-patched lady back to the restaurant and Louie gave me the fountain pen. Now what? I can't visit Summer, nor can I talk to Melissa and return her doll. I hate that.
Help!
cry.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
OR

You can use the flour in the kitchen on the pen (you need to go in through the pantry). There are two ways to solve this puzzle
smile.gif

I'm stuck too just after where you are:

I can't find the bookmark in the box. I keep rotating it but can't find anything. Any help?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Okay I'm stuck again in chapter 4:

I've sent Jeff to his room, gone into 217, found the two items, returned my my room found the water and then the stack of cash....

Now what? I put the money in my suitcase and wandered around the hotel aimlessly, where do I go?

xilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've sent Jeff to his room, gone into 217, found the two items, returned my my room found the water and then the stack of cash....

Now what? I put the money in my suitcase and wandered around the hotel aimlessly, where do I go?

Go to the front desk, you will see Jeff complaining to the manager guy.

I'm at about the middle of chapter 5 and haven't found it too difficult so far.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Okay I'm stuck again in chapter 4:

ROFL, I was am stuck at the very same place.
wink.gif

EDIT: xilo's solution didn't work.
wink.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Okay I got past that part
smile.gif

This game is difficult in the sense that you have to go somewhere and look at something or do something to trigger events around the hotel. If you don't do this one thing nothing happens in the hotel.

It's a great game though
smile.gif

I'm in chapter 5 now, looking for Jeff. Went looking in the left hallway where he was snooping around but didn't find anything. I think I'll go back for another look. Am I getting warm?

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm at chapter 10, probably near the end...can't figure out what to do...but I'm determined to figure it out myself.

@Opium:

Yup yup, just think as if you were Kyle thinking like Jeff...only reason to be snooping around is to ransack places. I believe you're already suspicious of Jeff because he hid something before, three guesses as to what he did this time and the first two don't count.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Started on this last night. Really digging the artwork in a "Take On Me" kind of way. One game I'll probably be constantly refering to the faq for.

I made the kid on the stairway cry. Now I feel like an ass

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I just beat the game...my bet is the ending is a bit different depending on how you talk to people since...
Not everyone greeted me on my way out
I wonder about replayability though, it gave me an option to save after the credits and when you load it up it starts a new game...
Hmm...
Also...
There were a lot of items I ended up not using, as well as a bonus item I missed because I didn't get coins early on. I wonder if there's more to this game than the obvious...

Well, after a short break I'ma try the "New Game+" and see if there's anything different.

Kikike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm at chapter 10, probably near the end...can't figure out what to do...but I'm determined to figure it out myself.

@Opium:

Yup yup, just think as if you were Kyle thinking like Jeff...only reason to be snooping around is to ransack places. I believe you're already suspicious of Jeff because he hid something before, three guesses as to what he did this time and the first two don't count.

Could You be more specific please! I'm stuck exactly there where Opium is. Searched for Jeff hours but nothing.
Sorry for bad English.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This game is so great
smile.gif

I'm currently in Chapter 3 but I'm stuck :

How do i activate the power ? Melissa is sitting in the dark in room 217 and i can't toggle both buttons at the same time
frown.gif

€dit:

Figured it out , you needed to use both fingers !?
blink.gif

sickofyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im currently on chapter 2 but im stuck on that hanger. i need to find the plier? someone said it's in one of the lockers in the utility room. but i think those lockers there cant be opened. pls help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies