Hardware Horn and Freeze [Wii U]

Tubarao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Today I´m playing Zombie U for one hour and the game/console freeze and horn for 10/15 seconds, before this I can eject CD but nothing more.
I hold power on button and reboot the console.

I read about horn of death and another problems. I bought the Wii U in December 2013, it is the second time of freeze in "ZombieU".
I play "Wii Party U", "YourShape: Fitness Evolved 2013" and never freeze. In vWii I play a lot of games and never freeze too.

Anyone has a similar problem? Is it a hardware problem? So bad... :blink:

The first freeze it is system version 4.0.2 and now the second freeze is system version 4.0.3.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it was internet related ? Maybe you can do this: If you have the resolution settings to 1080p.. Try to change it to 720p to see whats the difference. Credit goes to Pedro from other forum that I found.

If it works for you then click "like". Hope it helps. :D

Tubarao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
bearmon2010 I will try this... And I will give feedback here
All people said it is internet related/Miiverse problem.
I read comments of a lot of people with the same problem or similar... And some sent console to Nintendo and receive a new console, but the problem appear again.

I think it is a software problem.. Do you have the problem anytime?

Tubarao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Omg... It is in the first months of warranty but I have HBC in the vWii (can´t send this to Nintendo, they will send me back).

When buying the console in December 2013 never thought there were still console packs in the market with this problem.. so bad.

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii U actually froze on me quite a bit one day. What ended up solving the sudden freeze/noise was unplugging the Wii U for >30 seconds and using a different electrical outlet. Turns out the power strip I was using had certain outlets that were buggy and unstable, it makes my Wii U freeze after about 5 min and just shut off for my Wii and Laptop. Even small instabilities in outlets can cause weird issues. Hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: