MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is a really big deal, it needs to be on 4.05+ which means it has confirmed an exploit on higher versions

tonyhhhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is a really big deal, it needs to be on 4.05+ which means it has confirmed an exploit on higher versions
Had the game a day already , Russian with English subs still very playable

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand the game must not use resources from higher firmwares or it won't work. What we need is a way to add those required resources to the current firmware otherwise there probably won't be many games that you can use.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is an English rip floating around as well now
cough*PM-linky*cough

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

From what I understand the game must not use resources from higher firmwares or it won't work. What we need is a way to add those required resources to the current firmware otherwise there probably won't be many games that you can use.

yes but they can only install and rip HZD on a firmware above 4.07

Last edited by MadBob,

gamba66

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah but I want the mentioned English rip, this is the first post 4.05 I have personally seen running on 4.05 (that was believable)
there is no english rip

there is only one release which comes from a russian site, it does have the option to choose english, russian or polish at the beginning of the game and even though the intro and the first minutes may be in english, for the rest of the game the audio is completely missing.

it seems the russian guy who dumped it, added his own splashscreen and removed all other audio than russian

many people assume english works because they only play the first minutes but if you get a little bit into the game the english audio is completely absent..

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@MadBob @gamba66

Yeah was going to say: I'm running it in English the voices are completely gone.

Started playing it and an hour in its incredible! Even if a little eerie without voice acting....

Edit:

Surely if a better version comes out we can instal over this one?

Last edited by KiiWii,

xenosys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a copy of the European version of the game at home. Would it be possible to rip the english language pack from the official PS4 disc add it to this release, rebuild it as a .pkg and upload?

xenosys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I was planning on ripping the game files via a PC and BD-Drive from my original copy, locating the English VA files and then transferring them over and into the directory where the english language files should be on the released HZD .pkg. Re-build and then re-install to my own exploited PS4. As the decryption work has already been done on the released HZD today, I could give it a try when I get home, see it how it goes.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I was planning on ripping the game files via a PC and BD-Drive from my original copy, locating the English VA files and then transferring them over and into the directory where the english language files should be on the released HZD .pkg. Re-build and then re-install to my own exploited PS4. As the decryption work has already been done on the released HZD today, I could give it a try when I get home, see it how it goes.

Wont work.

Afaik: you need a console running 4.07 or higher, with an exploit, to decrypt the files.... your PC wont be able to read the PS4 format disc any way surely?

Last edited by KiiWii,

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes same thing happened on PS3 , games worked for a while on newer FW by patching eboots then they started adding new syscalls to the newer FW and then they didn't work till devs found a workaround

xenosys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wont work.

Afaik: you need a console running 4.07 or higher, with an exploit, to decrypt the files.... your PC wont be able to read the PS4 format disc any way surely?

Yeah, my bad, forgot that a PC BD-Drive can't access the files on a PS4 disc.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if we can extract the 4.05 modded PKG with fake tools, and see if something has accidentally been altered or missed to cause the audio loss.
It's almost definitely due to ripping out files to reduce size. It was originally posted on a Russian only forum after all.

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning