Aye!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got a ttds and jes it works
wink.gif

I am updating all homebrew to the newer version.
If u guys find out some links not working or a older version please pm me.

You are not helping me but Gbatemp remember that thanks.

munchlaxasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, and thanks for that really fast reply.

so,i wanna try out the banagallo(or something lol) the internet browser,and maybe the ipod thing. but first i think i wanna get used to using my ttds before i start add all these apps on to it
yaynds.gif

thanks alot

EEragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, nice guide, but...

AndsPDF --> It doesn't support encrypted pdf's, aswell as the pdf's with unicode...

GBA dumping tool --> It doesn't work on the DSi, and since this is a DS homebrew topic... you shouldn't mantion it... And it's for sure no STARTER PACK app... You need to be a little more advanced to use this, and as a beginner, no one cares about GBA tools, right? When you have a GBA game, you pop it in your DS Phat or Lite, why duming it? to use it on flashcards? Why then you've bought a DS?

But after all, still a nice guide

Sarvesh50

Aye!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
EEragon said:
Well, nice guide, but...

AndsPDF --> It doesn't support encrypted pdf's, aswell as the pdf's with unicode...

GBA dumping tool --> It doesn't work on the DSi, and since this is a DS homebrew topic... you shouldn't mantion it... And it's for sure no STARTER PACK app... You need to be a little more advanced to use this, and as a beginner, no one cares about GBA tools, right? When you have a GBA game, you pop it in your DS Phat or Lite, why duming it? to use it on flashcards? Why then you've bought a DS?

Where do you see a dumping tool?
Its a homebrew to be able to play gba roms on your ds phat and lite if u have a slot 2 card.
And about AndsPDF there are many newbies who want to read pdfs on their ds this is a small solution.

Sarvesh50

Aye!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Stillalive was in the top 3 in the gbatemp homebrew bounty it was a contest for homebrew app/games so it isnt dumb if somebody would say it the best homebrew
wink.gif

munchlaxasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait. i'm confused.

i want to be able to play gba games on my ttds. how do i do that? i tried lameboy but i could only play gameboy color games. not gameboy advance(sp)

what do i need to download?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
munchlaxasa said:
wait. i'm confused.

i want to be able to play gba games on my ttds. how do i do that? i tried lameboy but i could only play gameboy color games. not gameboy advance(sp)

Well, before anyone totally attacks you, I'll help you out in telling you that there is no way for you to play gba games on your ttds. As of right now, there is only that option if you have the iPlayer flashcart, although future flashcarts are supposed to come with a little extra more power so it might be possible in the future, but as of right now, there isn't a way.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
munchlaxasa said:
wait. i'm confused.

Well, before anyone totally attacks you, I'll help you out in telling you that there is no way for you to play gba games on your ttds. As of right now, there is only that option if you have the iPlayer flashcart, although future flashcarts are supposed to come with a little extra more power so it might be possible in the future, but as of right now, there isn't a way.

Well there is a way, but it will not work with a slot one solution only. You will need a slot two solution, such as a gba expansion pack, or a EZFLASH 3 in 1. Just read up on it. Though if you have a DSi, it will not work (no slot two).

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
xD I was under the impression he didn't have one, although looking back at my post, I seem to have taken the question too literally xD (unless someone has found a way to download gba expansion packs...the world would be a better place xD)

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BiT.SLEDGE said:
Well done on bumping a month old thread.

Well done on stating the obvious. There's nothing wrong with resurrecting good threads, especially when its been inactive for ONLY a month.

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sarvesh50 said:
EEragon said:
Well, nice guide, but...

Where do you see a dumping tool?
Its a homebrew to be able to play gba roms on your ds phat and lite if u have a slot 2 card.
And about AndsPDF there are many newbies who want to read pdfs on their ds this is a small solution.

If you really want to have hassle-free pdf viewing, just use CBDS, converting the pdf using PictoDS. Instructions for setting the program up for pdf files is right there towards the top of that second link.

EDIT: Also, from what I've seen, there isn't much problem with large files. I've noticed that the program takes a second to recognize large files, and loading slows down around 300 pages on, but if you have the dedication to read something that large on the DS, then you can deal with an extra two seconds per page.

Traz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you should include AirScan and Clirc.

airscan is great for finding hotspots because it's lot quicker and more accurate (gives percentages of connectivity instead of just bars)

clirc is an amazing IRC app that you can use for DCC downloads, using it to connect to almost all your IM accounts (through bitlbee, its much better than beup), or just chatting in channels.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person