Homebrew Homebrew-less

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
DID get the nag while conected to free wifi, but went away when I disconnected...
Can you launch the browser with wifi disabled, open the browserhax page, enable wifi and load the page? Or does the NAG open up as soon as you enable the wifi?

T_Gaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I don't know at this point...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, I don't know how to do OOT3hax, or Smashhax, and I think Cubic Ninja was patched... maybe.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Actually, I don't know at this point...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, I don't know how to do OOT3hax, or Smashhax, and I think Cubic Ninja was patched... maybe.

No, Cubic Ninja has never been patched. Smashhax only works on N3DS, and OoT3DHax is, once you have it set up, even easier than Cubic Ninja, you literally just hit A once you're in the game (the tradeoff is that OoT3DHax has bad compatibility on 9.9+ at the moment, so if you're one of the unlucky ones, it might be pointless to try).

Reactions: Deleted-236924

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess Cubic Ninja is the only way... :sad:

Correct, Cubic Ninja required, or no hax for you.
If you want to wait for a possible new hax then staying on 10.1 is preferable, but if you want that eshop game redeeming and can't get CN you'll have to update.
Chances that a new hax running on 10.2 comes out are slimmer than 10.1, but you never know, maybe one will show up (don't quote me on that though! :lol: )

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
Cubic Ninja is insanely expensive right now. Why not get a sky3ds instead if you're planning to get that stupid game?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Maybe you can find cubic ninja or ocarina of time at a game rental store. Probably not but worth a shot.

Those still exist? At least where I live, they all went out of business about 10 years ago once Netflix and Gamefly arrived and became somewhat mainstream.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.