Xavier.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi.
My Wii U's HBL completely froze when I tried to load xSnes9x 2010 Libret.
And it keeps freezing every time I try to launch it.
I have this problem with every emulator and a few apps.
I updated them, deleted them and installed them again but with no success.
How do I fix this?
The files are in the right folders, I formatted the SD card correctly. FAT32 with clustersize being 32kb.
And to answer a question you might ask.
I did NOT name my SD Card "Wii U" or "WiiU" or anything in that direction.

Last edited by Xavier.,

DinckelMan

Your Favorite Water Mage!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using Mocha?

Try re-downloading the app manually if you've downloaded it from HB downloader channel

D

Deleted User

Are you sure that the Homebrew Launcher itself is freezing? What exactly do you try to do and what exactly happens when you try to do that? (do you get a black screen, any buzzing sounds?)

Xavier.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you using Mocha?

Try re-downloading the app manually if you've downloaded it from HB downloader channel
I downloaded them manually, loading them made HBL freeze.
Went to the appstore, and it said update.
Updated it, and it still kills my HBL.

It loads every file correctly except the last one. The loading bar just freezes in place and never continues.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you using Mocha?

Yes, I'm using Mocha CFW.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you sure that the Homebrew Launcher itself is freezing? What exactly do you try to do and what exactly happens when you try to do that? (do you get a black screen, any buzzing sounds?)

I'm sure it's the launcher.
The loading bar it displays when loading an app freezes every time I launch an emulator.
The only apps that run are the more simpler apps like U-Paint or the WUD installer and etc.

Wolfer473

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this exact same thing happen to me, it would load fine but then crash Everytime I tried to load a .elf file. It had just happened one day and I couldn't figure out what went wrong. So all I did to fix it was delete homebrew_launcher.elf from the apps folder, redownloaded it, and put it back into the apps folder. Still not sure what happened but it haven't happened since. (Also, random but of information I replaced it with the dark then of the Homebrew Launcher.)

Reactions: Xavier.

Xavier.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had this exact same thing happen to me, it would load fine but then crash Everytime I tried to load a .elf file. It had just happened one day and I couldn't figure out what went wrong. So all I did to fix it was delete homebrew_launcher.elf from the apps folder, redownloaded it, and put it back into the apps folder. Still not sure what happened but it haven't happened since. (Also, random but of information I replaced it with the dark then of the Homebrew Launcher.)
Ah, that worked.
Thanks.
My internet died for 2 solid months, so sorry for the late reply.

Reactions: Wolfer473

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.