• Replies 1,173
  • Likes 98

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, u can make hbl boot by default with haxchi. I think u can with cbhc as well, either that or its mod. also, for games, you can use loadiine. it might be slow with some games, but it should make it look like you're playing mii maker.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

in the config.txt, where it says default= type:

default="location/directory of the homebrew launcher on your sd card including the .elf" I don't know if that makes sense, but it's easy to do and u'll understand once u see it.

mike087

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
yeah, u can make hbl boot by default with haxchi. I think u can with cbhc as well, either that or its mod. also, for games, you can use loadiine. it might be slow with some games, but it should make it look like you're playing mii maker.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

in the config.txt, where it says default= type:

default="location/directory of the homebrew launcher on your sd card including the .elf" I don't know if that makes sense, but it's easy to do and u'll understand once u see it.

But i have CBHC and if i do that everytime that i turn on the console it gona go to the HBL.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u don't want to go to the hbl? press home while it says autobooting to choose another default option like sysmenu. that's how I have mine setup.

Maxbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with Haxchi after I load the channel where it hangs forever at that white screen with the WiiU logo in the lower right of the screen.

It was working fine before and the last thing I recall was Retroarch crashing and having to restart my WiiU. Can somebody help?

Last edited by Maxbeta,

zmanzim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize, but there are so many videos and methods here and on YouTube I don't even know where to start or which is right or wrong, etc...
All I need to know is how to safely (without bricking or breaking) install the HomeBrew channel so I can then go in and install Nintendont.
If there is an updated list or file somewhere that has all the updated information to use and download, please let me know. Thank you!

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Hey, retarded question, I put the files for the browser exploit on my SD card, loaded homebrew through loadiine, and got to the channel. But it stays on the blue bubbly screen without anything showing up. What did I do wrong? (I'm using launcher 1.4)

Jose050686

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Yes, I ask because no system is perfect and I know that they could find another hole in the Wii U to run the exploit! But I'd like to know how long it might take

Neo Sonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Folks, Anyone know how to sort the order of apps on the Homebrew launcher? I've tried modifying the meta data with no joy...
I just want to have SDCaffine on the first page for quick access to Smash Bros. mods. Thanks

D

Deleted User

Hi Folks, Anyone know how to sort the order of apps on the Homebrew launcher? I've tried modifying the meta data with no joy...
I just want to have SDCaffine on the first page for quick access to Smash Bros. mods. Thanks
The order that apps show up in HBL is determined by the order of the folders in "wiiu/apps", so for example renaming "sdcafiine" to "_sdcafiine" would make it show up in HBL as the first app.

dummy90510

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a quick question about HBL and 5.2.2. My WiiU auto updated without me knowing, - things generally seemed okay at the start and they do9 so now.
I tried to install the channel version of this; https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/issues/28
I should have uninstalled the previous version of HBL before updating this, but I was stupid.
The program did not correctly install using wupinstaller-mod y

Now Haxchi obviously runs fine and I can boot into HBC when I hold the shortcut commands when launching haxchi.
Running the HB launcher channel now crashes, likely the caching issue described in my link.
I have tried uninstalling HBL in the system menu through settings and delete data, and I apparently have - but the icon is still present on my home menu next to haxchi.
There is also a "???" file of 5000kb inside this area too.

My question is this; how may I uninstall HBL fully?
I don't want to uninstall Haxchi or cfw Mocha, - just the channel that's having issues launching so I may reinstall the wup for the HBL version that has pro-controller support.
Thank you,

pOLLYpoCKET

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, my SD card stopped being read in windows, so I formatted it and put all the folders back like I had before but now my HBC (Channel Version) looks like this:

67qecCy.jpg

See all those red X's? Whenever I tap on something to download it goes back to the HBC home screen.

I have CBHC running and my version says 99.99.99U

D

Deleted User

Question, my SD card stopped being read in windows, so I formatted it and put all the folders back like I had before but now my HBC (Channel Version) looks like this:

67qecCy.jpg

See all those red X's? Whenever I tap on something to download it goes back to the HBC home screen.

I have CBHC running and my version says 99.99.99U
Firstly, this is the Homebrew App Store (HBAS), not the Homebrew Launcher (HBL) or the Homebrew Channel (HBC).

I had this issue before, the underlying problem is definitely a problem with accessing the SD card. Did you use HBL to load HBAS or did you load HBAS straight from the web browser?

The problem I was having was that my SD card was called 'WIIU' which for some reason conflicted with the folder 'wiiu' on the rot of the SD card, causing major issues like this. I fixed it by formatting my SD card with the name 'WIIUHAXX' instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over