Hacking Homebrew Laucher at home screen

mikeyngo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I would like to first thank everyone that was involved in this homebrew scene. It is simply amazing how much work has been accomplished.

I finally gotten Haxchi 2.1 to work to boot IOSUHAX.

I am curious how do you get homebrew launcher as a separate icon on the main screen?

Thank you and any help is appreciated

Edizius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why not just modify the config-text-file in that way, that you automatically start IOSU hax or homebrew launcher (depending on what you use more often), and that holding A-button starts the other?

Reactions: mikeyngo

NintendU_the_great

OFFICIAL GBATEMP TROLLER
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
Hello, I would like to first thank everyone that was involved in this homebrew scene. It is simply amazing how much work has been accomplished.

I finally gotten Haxchi 2.1 to work to boot IOSUHAX.

I am curious how do you get homebrew launcher as a separate icon on the main screen?

Thank you and any help is appreciated
people are telling you "use haxchi" but i say, first use haxchi to load fw.img / signature patcher app
then open the actual homebrew launcher (see the homebrew launcher thread, it is stickied in wii u homebrew) install and use that after opening a way to signature patch. then it will say in bottom right corner Homebrew launcher v2.0

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
people are telling you "use haxchi" but i say, first use haxchi to load fw.img / signature patcher app
then open the actual homebrew launcher (see the homebrew launcher thread, it is stickied in wii u homebrew) install and use that after opening a way to signature patch. then it will say in bottom right corner Homebrew launcher v2.0

Then why not use haxchi to launch HBL and be done with it? Why launch haxchi to launch sigpatch to then launch HBL? Doesn't make sense. HBL only makes sense for coldboothax (if/when it gets a stable release unless you know what you are doing). HBL v2.0 is the same functionality as HBL 1.4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte