FunkiTesteur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
Today i'want to install a homebrew but i'don't know if is compatible for 5.5.1 its a mod for mod super mario bros u so i'want to know if all homebrew if compatible with 5.5.1.
Sry for my bad english ^^.

Plop,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it will work. If it just modifies game files it will work on all fws.

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can ask in that thread, or feel free to ask me here for help. What don't you get?

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ticket is what allows you to install the game to your hdd. You download the game from NUS, and then install it with the modified wupinstaller to your hdd - but this will only work if you have the correct ticket. That's what this guide let's you do http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-usb-loading-install-wiiu-games-to-usb-or-internal-memory.445514/

People have dumped a lot of tickets, but it is against the rules to share tickets on this site. So you either have to find a ticket someone else dumped somewhere else, or dump one yourself.

Dumping tickets from your own games is pretty complicated. Here's a tutorial http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-dumping-tickets-for-brazilian-exploit.445862/ The hardest part about dumping your own ticket is that you have to compile your own fw.img. The precompiled image cannot be shared here because it contains multiple copyrighted wiiu keys.

So to dump your own tickets you'd either have to compile your own fw.img or find one someone else compiled.

P.S. You don't have to place an apostrophe ( ' ) after "I" when you write "I don't" in English

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The WUD file is the large 25GB disc image of a wiiu game. Early on in the wiiu scene all games were dumped in the wud format. After loadiine/ddd were released teams stopped releasing wuds. The size is just too large. At this point people were only sharing the game files that were extracted from the wuds (2~12GB) - just enough to play the game in loadiine.

But these game files don't contain the ticket (they are commonly called loadiine ready) - which is necessary to install games to the hdd. The WUD does contain this ticket because it contains ALL the files on the disc - not just those necessary to play the game in loadiine.

So extracting the ticket from the WUD is one method for obtaining a ticket. But you can also use the other method I linked you to http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-dumping-tickets-for-brazilian-exploit.445862/ --- OR find a ticket someone else dumped.

FunkiTesteur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'need to get a usb game for modifie him (super mario bros u)?

EDIT : i'have a title.tik
I'modified this title.tik with this tool https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wii-u-ticket-modifier.445553/(.exe) and i'have a title_modified.tik after in the tutorial he say : Get the game from NUS, do not decrypt. Be sure it's the same region than your console!
you can use:
- JNUSTool with "-dlEncrypted" command. Can resume and fix bad download, Faster download speed. Recommended program!!!
- NUSGrabber,
- or uTikDownloadHelper (drag/drop a tik on the exe and it will download the game).
I'don't understand :/

Last edited by FunkiTesteur,

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'need to get a usb game for modifie him (super mario bros u)?

EDIT : i'have a title.tik
I'modified this title.tik with this tool https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wii-u-ticket-modifier.445553/(.exe) and i'have a title_modified.tik after in the tutorial he say : Get the game from NUS, do not decrypt. Be sure it's the same region than your console!
you can use:
- JNUSTool with "-dlEncrypted" command. Can resume and fix bad download, Faster download speed. Recommended program!!!
- NUSGrabber,
- or uTikDownloadHelper (drag/drop a tik on the exe and it will download the game).
I'don't understand :/
Use uTikDownloadHelper (drag/drop the ticket on the .exe and it will download the game).
Very easy to use...

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use loadiine to play your mario mod on your system offline. If you want to play some other game - say mario kart 8 online - then you need to install to your hdd.

Do you want to install games to your hdd for online play, or do you just want to play your modded mario game?

Just trying to understand so I can help.

FunkiTesteur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Use uTikDownloadHelper (drag/drop the ticket on the .exe and it will download the game).
Very easy to use...
On github https://github.com/DanTheMan827/uTikDownloadHelper i'don't have .exe in the rar
You can use loadiine to play your mario mod on your system offline. If you want to play some other game - say mario kart 8 online - then you need to install to your hdd.

Do you want to install games to your hdd for online play, or do you just want to play your modded mario game?

Just trying to understand so I can help.
I'want to play online game and modded game ^^ i'don't want switch loadine after game ^^

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.