Country
United States
Geting *hx 2.9 alpha
smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/

01fcf000
d8e17406

something failed :<
please report error code above.
now I've searched online, and I know people are saying to get in Luma and set it to "New 3DS CPU", and set it too "Off(x)" but it doesn't work for me, unless I have to wait a bit for it to take effect.

Now, maybe this information is useful, I am on a new 3ds sys 11.3.0-36U Luma is v6.6. What I've done that might be the cause was, I "hacked" the 3ds in a 8GB memory card, then proceeded to copy and paste all files into a 32GB card.

any help, please?

TariqSoftDev

~Zexceil
Trophies
XP
Country
try re-installing hombrew and see what happens from there, since I've been using A9LH since it came out on 9.2 and updated every update without homebrew problems.
Oh and what is your entry point method?

Alurous

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it connected to the internet? I think HBL downloads the otherapp.bin automatically, but I'm not 100% sure. Just go download it manually.

It is connected.

try re-installing hombrew and see what happens from there, since I've been using A9LH since it came out on 9.2 and updated every update without homebrew problems.
Oh and what is your entry point method?

I'm sorry to ask, but how do I proceed to do so? do I first uninstall the current homebrew? how are these updates done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup