Homebrew Homebrew Development

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Snailface sorry for the noob question. But how do i play your game? It just crashed when I went to load the launcher.dat
You need to use Fierce Waffle's ROP loader, not Gateway's. http://www.fiercewaffle.com/softwareArticle.php?id=10

Honestly, wait for Smealum's homebrew toolkit to take shape (it was just released a few minutes ago). It has arm11 support instead of arm9 and has access to the GPU. Its much better than the previous toolchain.

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to use Fierce Waffle's ROP loader, not Gateway's. http://www.fiercewaffle.com/softwareArticle.php?id=10

Honestly, wait for Smealum's homebrew toolkit to take shape (it was just released a few minutes ago). It has arm11 support instead of arm9 and has access to the GPU. Its much better than the previous toolchain.

Alright, thanks. I can't wait to see what you guys will be able to come up with, keep up the good work :grog:

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

It is usable to make better programs tho? The only think I would wish is the removal of the region lock. But that would be pushing it to far at this stage. XD

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somehow, I sense gateway is not going to be happy over this. The rise of homebrew is upon us...give or take a few months/years

YoshiInAVoid

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
I don't think we have that part of the puzzle at all yet :)
It's very unlikely that he'd be using the Gateway installer since then he'd need to encrypt his code each time he wants to test it which would just be a hassle, not to mention the recent bricking scandal.

It's also unlikely that fierce waffle's loader is compatible with it since smealum has been running code long before it was released. Although I guess it might work.

On github there is no compiled Loader.dat, has anyone tried compiling it yet and seeing if fierce waffle's loader can run it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong