Hacking Home menu apps vanished!!!

SpiderBlue17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One day(specifically yeturday)I was cleaning some stuff out on my sdcard when I deleted the retroarch cia file.

I didn't think too much off it but when I opened my 3ds and hovered over the retroarch app icon nothing appeared on the top screen and when I tried launching it nothing happened,just gave me the generic 3ds error.So I went to system settings and tried to delete the app icon and I couldn't find it.I ended up finding was a question mark icon with a 0 block value in the spot where the retroarch app icon should be.I attempted to delete it but it said I couldn't be deleted so I left it as that.

I exited the system settings with my apps still there,but after I turned off the system and turned it back on,All my app icons specifically games and other cia apps were gone.They still appeared to be on the system but they didn't appear on the home menu.I could access the games and apps through fbi but when I try launching the app it gives me an error but it wouldn't let me into the home menu.But when I press start that's when the game played and if I hit the home button while in the game,it tells me the "sd card was removed"

So if someone could help me target the problem and find a solution to this strange problem,I would appreciate.Thanks in advance

Last edited by SpiderBlue17,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::bow:HAPPY HOLLIDAY BIRTHDAY Psi ! :bow::grog::toot::hrth: +1