Not open for further replies.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Please, not another HD-Remake to push sales for WiiU. :(

(We still need Majoras Mask 3D though.. ;) )

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Questionable titles and no evidence to suggest legitimacy, this just debunks itself.
But I guess i'll just post my thoughts on evidence against it being real.
Page 7 of the document has the Nintendo logo slapped up there, which doesn't make sense in a proper document, would that mean that all pages have that logo there?
Also it just lists the titles that the showroom people should know about, it doesn't provide any explanation about the titles to be able to properly present them at a showroom.
Those at the showroom would have had to have spent time with the demos and/or watched the Digital Event already in order to have a decent understanding of those games.
The easiest way to disprove a leak is to answer if it has a reason to exist, which this does not.

Also I don't so much see why a piece of paper listing titles would be something that people would be excited over, it is the complete opposite of the purpose of E3.
A list only lets you compare what you want with what they are delivering, which is totally different for everyone, so delivering in the way of doing what people want doesn't make sense.
The purpose of these hype trailers is to define what people want, which Nintendo especially has always aimed for, granted everyone knows about how many failures they had trying to do that during last generation.
While on this topic, what happens when they announce a new star fox, a new f-zero and a dark zelda game, which are some of the most asked for Wii U games?
The GameCube did this same thing and we all know that the sales for that weren't all that Nintendo-like, so if this were to be tried for the Wii U, expect it's sales to match the GameCube more or less.

My personal expectation is that Nintendo will be showing games that will seem foreign to us, with the exception of perhaps one HD remake or franchise reboot.
One thing I don't like about rumors is that they all string together to make it seem certain that something will happen, such as how basically every leaked E3 2014 document says Star Fox Wii U.
Don't get too attached to the rumor-mill, it will disappoint you on what could of been, something in your imagination that depicts the perfect game being announced and delivering flawlessly. Banjo Threeie

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Super Mario Sunshine HD could be really cool with the new WiiU tablet, just hope they do some sort of going back to the drawing board with the water pistol back pack, that got on my nerves a bit with the first few levels and the piranha plant boss just took so much hair of my head with stress I have now got alopecia for the rest of my life cause of it! :cry:

First off, it's not a tablet it's just a controller with a touchscreen that streams the image from the console otherwise it wouldn't work.

Secondly, the Wii U GamePad as well as the Wii U Pro Controller both lack triggers which if you remember, Mario Sunshine relied heavily on for its use of water because if you just had digital buttons instead you couldn't really control how much water you'd use or waste. So they might be thinking of having VC NGC games with the Wii U GameCube controller which makes sense.

Lastly, I hope Nintendo reveals this'll work for Wii Mode too. I'm assuming it works with all Wii U games as long as they have the 'Classic Controller' icon on it.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Relevant:
Lxf0nq3.jpg

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nine hours from the first conference, MS, or should I say BS? The less interesting of all the conferences is the first, yay?

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I heard that Sonic's going to be in the new Zelda game. Yeah, you have to collect 1337 Rupees and beat the running man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: